Chapter 51

"Oh? Do you know about them, Jacob?"

I look at Haswar and nod my head.

"Yes. They are Logg and Lun."

"They are the people from Raftfleet

"They are the people from Raftfleet. Logg is the husband to the right-hand woman of the Admiral, and Lun is their daughter."

"Oh, my~ Really?"

I nod my head and say.

"Yes. I know the Admiral personally and I have met them both before."

Wait. I just remember this scene. They are coming here to try and get some gold, aren't they?

"Stealing gold dust is a serious offense and while the prince and the princess pardon them from their treason for breaking into the holy land, they still need to be punished!"

Whoa, slow down there, Isato, buddy. While they look and act like an idiot, they are still a close family to the admiral of Raftfleet. While she is retired, Raja still has enough power to ensure her family is safe.

"Wait! Wait! We didn't mean anything! We came here after hearing some rumors about gold! We only come here to check if it is true!"

"That's right! Pops and I are only doing this to complete the bet!"

A bet? That is new. As far as I remember, Logg and Lun came here to steal them, not to check if they were not just a rumor. I activate my star rune and check if they are telling the truth. I look at them for a few seconds before nodding my head.

They are telling the truth. Huh, interesting.

This is another power of the Star Rune. Other than its destructive power, it can guide me to the truth. If I'm lost? The star can guide me to my true destination. If someone is lying to me? The star can show me the truth of their word.

It is really a helpful rune.

"Hmmm," Haswar thinks for a few seconds before looking at Freyjadour. "What do you think we should do, Frey Frey? As the prince, you have the highest authority in this situation, what should we do?"