•·.· 11 ·.·•

I stand there in front of the door as I see Four standing opposite the room, his back facing me. I brush my fingers through my hair as I walk slowly to him. He doesn't move when I'm behind him.

I touch his shoulder gently, and I give him a comfortable rub. He deeps breathily in and I rest my head on his shoulder as I look to see the side of his head. He looked like he was nearly at breaking point. His eyebrows were low, but his eyes were soft.

I wrap an arm around his waist as the other stays by his arm and I patiently wait for him to say something. His breathing slightly heavy. He shakes his head. "I should have told you about her."

Slowly, he turns around as he faces me. His head tilts as he looks down to my face.

"No more secrets." He looks intensely into my eyes.

His look never intimated me, but he made me feel this overwhelming way, like his look was going to make me explode by the number of butterflies that I feel. His words sunk into me as I thought about what he said. No more secrets. But all I had were secrets.

He was vulnerable and I debated whether lying or telling the truth to him. Lying was easier, I could do it better, telling the truth meant that I needed to reveal each secret. The secret about me talking to Marcus, the hologram that talked about Jeanine's plan and most certainly Will's death. There was too much to lose.

"Okay?" He asks me.

Instead, I gently nod.

I pull away from the tension before he could do anything. I wasn't in the mood for affection.

"Will you be, okay?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"I just need to talk to Parker for a second, that's all, and then we can talk." I last say.

I leave the room and walk to room opposite us. I knock on the door gently until I hear a, "come in!" but it doesn't happen.

I joggle the door knob open and see Parker sitting on the bed, his hands to his ears.

I crouch down onto the floor so that I could look up at him.

"You trying to block it out isn't going to change things." I say as I take his hands away from his ears.

"I- I just can't believe he's alive. We were there at his funeral, we watched him die." Parker quivers.

"It's a big shock to everyone, I know, but he's here now." 

He looks up to me. I can tell that he's been crying. His expression suddenly changes.

"You knew." He says.

"What?" I ask him.

"You knew! You knew he was alive!" Parker stood up frantically.

"Parker, I-I wanted to tell you, I did, but Marcus made me promise not to tell anyone!" My secret slipped.

"That's why you were happy when you saw him, that's why his sudden appearance didn't scare you, because you expected it! I should have known!" Parker suggests.

I stand there as I watch Parker pace back and forth in the room.

"How did you know?" He settles down again.

"There was a hologram that Marcus had. He was hiding in Abnegation."

"And where's this hologram now?" Parker asks desperately.

"It got destroyed when we went on the train." I tell him.

He pauses for a minute looking at me, Parker sometimes scared me when he was like this, when he was upset.