Devil

Mattheo poverty

"Your in her head! How fucking could you she did as you said you literally made her question what's real what's fake!" I storm I'm into the meeting "who's head son?" he asked "like you don't know Venessa snape, she's on the verge to killing her own brother! how sick minded are you!" I asked him "joshua.." snape said whispery "there both alive" I said he nods I looked back at my dad "she wouldn't of killed those people on those plane if it wasn't for me I helped her become something" he scoffs "A MURDER! THAT ISNT WHO SHE IS AND YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR DEATH FOR A YEAR BY TORMENTING HER! you talk to me being the bully but guessing I learnt that from you the biggest one there is" I explain "you don't get to shout at me son! go to your room I'll deal with you later" he asked care more about killing the boy then your own son you've gone lower then bedrock I went up to my room with her on my bed sitting "come hear" she asked standing up I hugged her "I'll deal with your dad it's between me and him" she whispered I pulled away "no no not happening especially now iv pissed him off more then iv actually have in years best of your not nearby" I told her "do you need time at the tree?" She asked me I smile shaking my head "am hear you need me..not really hear hear hogwarts hear" she clarified "I know" I hugged her smiling "woa"-she pulls away and looks at my trophy's from years back "you actually won something?" she sounded shocked "don't sound to shocked" I smile "second? Could of done better if had the right coach" she said smutten "ohhh wow miss confidence blazing out" I nudged her "you still need a coach apparently" she shrugs "in what? how to tell an insane student to sit down?" I asked her she points at one trophy I looked over "Quidditch?" I asked confused "now your getting it" she smiled "yeah no it ain't happening an am great great great great grand god father against that thing" I point at the trophy my dad walks in "why isn't your son in Quidditch? bad parenting should let him to what he dreams his wants" she said I face palm "..." he stands in the doorway looking confused as ever "join quidditch" her last words was before disappearing "you did see that also didn't you? and am not going crazy?" I asked old man "you ain't going crazy and your mother is downstairs we'll talk about the girl down there" dad explains did he just agree with me? the fuck is going on?

Venessa poverty (next morning)

Venessa poverty  (next morning)

--
"Ok so I have an idea.." I jog behind mattheo he looks over his shoulder as I walked next to him "your still on about quidditch?..give up" he looked over to me I rolled my eyes "your joining quit trying to be a so hard.." I dragged him to draco and Blaise "would someone on this planet make mattheo join the bloody quidditch" I sat him down and I moved behind him he looked up at me "enough,shut the fuck up about it" he asked I looked at him "no you've got trophies in your room and not even caring about it I would if I had any" I explained "mhmm you used the word 'if' but you haven't so shut the fuck up about it" he points at me with a cigarette in his hand which I take "no I'm not gonna stop mothering till you join" I smiled at him "she's got a death wish" Draco cleared his throat I looked over "tell..mattheo..to..join..quidditch" I asked draco he looks down to mattheo "don't you fucking d"-I cover mattheos mouth with my hand "why don't you shut the fuck up? and let others speak right draco?" I asked Mattheo then looked up at draco mattheo looks down at draco "I c-can't he'll kill me.." Draco spins out I rolled my eyes and removed my hand "got that right.." mattheo said I rolled my eyes and moved towards mattheo and sat on his lap "now he can't move ask him.." I stated "you really think your gonna stop me?" mattheo laughed "ohhh I don't think..I know" I leaned back on mattheo "join quidditch Matty" Blaise laughs I smile I don't move he went to move me off his lap "you do that and I'll tell everyone you have a crush on me, you touch a hand on him and I'll say we're dating..your choice" I make a deal with him "go ahead they'll just think your crazy" mattheo cleared his throat "by the way you've been acting recently?" I turned around facing him "which is?" he glared at me "that look..always by my side other then today, protective want me to continue there's more" I asked him "am not stopping you.." he said and that's how you get his mind off murder "mhmm sure so quidditch?" I asked him smiling the others laugh he rolled his eyes "you bitch" he moved me off I laugh "worked didn't it? better go and get your uniform" I smiled he looked back at me "unless you want me there with you awww" I smiled getting up he sits me back down and walks away I burst out laughing shaking my head "should call him mr lover boy..quidditch mr lover boy?..glaring mr lover boy?"- "we get it think in your head" Tom asked I looked over to him "I think..Matty suits him" I smiled "ha ha very funny" he said sarcastically "what's up?" I ask him looking over "nothing.." he lies "Tom, I asked what's wrong, don't lie to me" I asked "remember my crush?" he sighed I nod hermonie granger "well dickhead stole her and now there dating" he explains so draco and monie?