Todoroki stared at Bakugo's hand and then casually placed his own hand on top of Bakugo's.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugo smacked his hand away. "The cup. Give it to me."

Todoroki looked at his side with the hand that held the plastic, light blue cup. He handed it to Bakugo who snatched it and looked at Todoroki up and down. "You didn't want to hold my hand?" Todoroki asked.

"Ew, why the hell would I? I don't even like you." Bakugo poured the cup that Todoroki handed him, with soda.

"Oh..." Todoroki sounded. Bakugo had motioned the light blue cup, now filled, to Todoroki. Todoroki saw the cup Bakugo was attempting to hand over. "Oh," more upbeat. Todoroki took the cup with both hands and bowed his head. Bakugo cringed and moved back slightly.

"Okay," dragging out 'a' as Bakugo turned on his heels and screwed back on the bottle cap. "Weirdo." Bakugo placed back the soda in the fridge and walked to the sink to his cup. Todoroki was sipping his glass with two hands, like a toddler. Bakugo put the cup to his lips as he watched Todoroki, disgusted. Bakugo took a sip of his drink, "Why are you here?"

"To take you back to class."

"Why?"

Todoroki shrugged his shoulders, "Why not?"

"You're actually really stupid." Bakugo nodded his head to the elevator, "Who were you talking to?"

Todoroki glanced behind him, "The doorman."

"Huh?"

"The doorman. When did we get a doorman?"

"What fucking doorman?" Bakugo shouted.

"There was a doorman. He asked me if I was going up and I was coming to get you so I said yes."

Bakugo looked at him, repulsed. "Going up high, clearly. Are you on something Icy-Hot? Like deadass. What fucking doorma-"

"The one in the elevator," Todoroki interrupted.

"There is no fucking doorman!" Bakugo shouted. Todoroki took another sip of his drink. "Stop that! You look like a goddamn toddler! Drink it normally!"

Todoroki quietly mimicked Bakugo.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," Todoroki averted Bakugo's gaze and took another sip.

"For the love of God. Stop drinking like th-" Bakugo was interrupted. Loud thumps came from above the two. Todoroki looked at the ceiling above him then at Bakugo. They made eye contact. "You heard that?" Bakugo pointed up at the ceiling. He nodded. Todoroki placed down his drink and slowly walked to the elevator doors. Bakugo followed as well, drink still in hand.

Todoroki pressed the button and the doors almost immediately opened. This time there was nothing awaiting him. "The doorman is missing," he started stepping inside.

'Oh my god! There was never a doorman!" Bakugo shouted following Todoroki inside. "Okay," Bakugo took a sip of his drink as Todoroki pressed all the buttons. "What did the doorman look like?"

Todoroki bent slightly down and put his hand at a low height, "He was about this tall-"

"Was it a baby?"

"It was a wrinkly dog-" Bakugo spat his drink, "but he looked friendly. And he wore a little hat."

"Did you just say it was a fucking dog ?" Bakugo wiped his mouth. "A dog. With a jacket and boots?"

"And a hat."

"You are high! Look at me! Look me in the eyes!" Bakugo leaned into Todoroki. "Your eyes are redder than mine!"

Ding.

The door to the elevators opened. Both boys had puzzled looks on their faces. They slowly creeped out the shaft and onto the hallway.

"This is my floor," Bakugo stated. He turned to Todoroki. "I thought you pressed them all."

"I did."

"Then how are we on my floor?"

Todoroki shrugged.

Just then an eerie creak sounded, stretching for as long as ten seconds. The boys turned their head to a door slowly opening. Bakugo crept towards it. "That's my room," he whispered.

Todoroki activated his quirk. As if holding dry ice, fog fell from his hand like a waterfall and evaporated just a few inches after. Bakugo was shaking his head and shutting his eyes tight and opening them wide. Todoroki watched him in confusion. As they made their way in front of the door, Bakugo stumbled and leaned himself against the wall across his door. Todoroki attempted to peer in the room when suddenly it all went black.

The lights were snapped shut and it was pitch black. Todoroki couldn't even see his hand if it were in front of him. He heard a thud come from behind him. He whipped his head to the side then back to see in front of him. He held his right hand in front of him.

Maybe it was the dark making him paranoid. Maybe it was his quirk that he felt instead.

But Todoroki heard it. The inhale. Todoroki felt it. The cold breath exhaling in his face.

He didn't know what he attacked with and how big the ice was but he took a shot.