Epilogue

Amelia held her newborn son, Luka, asleep in her arms following his afternoon feed. She looked into the playground where Kai and their daughter, Isabella, were playing. They were laughing and racing each other across the grass, the sun setting behind them. Amelia smiled and closed her eyes, taking in the warmth of Luka's small body against hers.

As she looked at Kai and Isabella playing together, she couldn't help but feel a wave of nostalgia. It was only a few years ago that the two of them were in the same position, with Isabella resting quietly in Kai's arms. This made Amelia realize how quick the night changes.

Amelia's thoughts then drifted to her father, who always told her that time flies by too quickly and to cherish each moment. It wasn't until now that she fully understood what her father meant. Looking down at her sleeping son, Amelia knew that these moments with her children were precious and would soon become memories. She knew she needed to make the most of each and every day, no matter how busy or tiring they may be.

With a sigh, Amelia gently shifted Luka in her arms and joined Kai and Isabella on the playground. As she watched her family play and laugh, she felt an overwhelming sense of love and gratitude. As the sun began to set, Amelia knew that no matter how quick the night changes, she would always hold onto these moments.

A/N: that's for the double Kai Havertz books. But, I'm currently working on a formula 1 book, which I'm very excited about. So, keep an eye out in the coming week.

Thank you to everyone who has read and voted for my last two books. It means the world and gave me confidence to keep going when I felt like giving up. The love 'Destiny' got gave me the motivation to make a second as I couldn't let Amelia's and Kai's journey end in book 1 so I did book 2 while still working on book 1.

My next book 'Style: M.Verstappen' is currently in the works so that'll be coming very, very soon. So, hopefully that book receives as much love as this one, especially with it being my first ever Formula 1 book.

Again, thank you and that's a wrap for 'Night Changes'

AestheticallyLexi x