Chapter 48

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️amelia

⚪️⚫️
amelia.rosendale my life can't get any better

tagged kaihavertz29

liked by timowerner, kaihavertz29 and 429,956 others

comments: 34,824

masonmount isabella in the snow is content we didn't know we needed
amelia.rosendale she's loving it, mase

user1 isabella 🥺

kaihavertz29 Issy's loving being in germany
amelia.rosendale we're all together and she's met her aunt, uncle and grandparents on your side finally

césarazpilicueta is that where youse are hiding?
amelia.rosendale why would be he hiding? we're recouperating and spending christmas with family

user2 i want the life they have. it's amazing 🥺

chilly issy's so precious
amelia.rosendale she's just such a happy baby, ben

mateokovacic more isabella in the snow content please
amelia.rosendale this is now an isabella havertz fanpage 😂

jordanpickford1 isabella is so adorable. hopefully you'll bring her when we return to camp
amelia.rosendale i will. don't worry ☺️

kepaarrizabalaga issy is a true angel
amelia.rosendale i know she is. my baby
•••••
A long and actively filled day passed. Amelia had Isabella in her arms as the young baby slept on the british striker's chest. "Kai, Amelia. Wir können ehrlich gesagt nicht glauben, dass wir unsere enkelin kennenlernen. Isabella ist einfach bezaubernd." Ralf smiles as he looks at his first grandchild as she sleeps on Amelia. "Ja, das ist sie. Wir konnten nicht aufhören, sie anzusehen, als sie zum ersten mal geborne wurde. Sie war einfach perfekt." Amelia smiles as she looks at her daughter and softly kisses her temple.

"Wie auch immer. Mama, Papa. Wir haben einige neuigkeiten mit euch beiden zu teilen, Lea, Jan und Nick." Kai smiles as he calls his sister, brother and Amelia's dad into the living room. "So, what's this news? You're not expecting another baby are you?" Nick laughs as Amelia rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "No, dad. We won't be having another for a while." Amelia laughs as she pulls Isabella's blanket up.

"Also, wie sie wissen, sind wir schon eine weile zusammen und haben jetzt ein kleines mädchen zusammen. Wir dacht, wir würden euch gerne vor den sozialen medien sagen, dass wir verloby sind." Kai smiles. "What?" Nick asks, not understanding what Kai was saying as his siblings and parents celebrated. "Me and Kai are getting married, dad." Amelia smiles.

Both parents and Kai's sibling's congratulate the pair, trying not to wake Isabella in the process. The young baby was exhausted from being out in the snow all day and exploring Kai's hometown of Aachen. Kai had always wanted to bring Amelia to his home town and home country for a long time but to bring both her and Isabella together was more special to him than anything.

Amelia carried Isabella upstairs and laid her in her cot before heading back down. The questions about the wedding had died down and the Havertz family and Rosendale duo were all relaxing watching home alone in english for Amelia and her dad with german subtitles for Kai, his siblings and parents. Amelia and Kai were cuddled up on the love-seat with Nick sat in the chair and Ralf and Anne sat on the couch as Lea and Jan sat on the floor.

As the movie progressed, Amelia fell asleep cuddled into Kai. He pulls the blanket up over her that was already covering their legs. The german boy plants a soft kiss on the top of her head as he wraps his other arm around her. "You know, Kai. You're probably the best thing that has happened to her." Nick speaks up as he looks at his daughter asleep.

"Yeah. I'm just trying my best to be as supportive as I can." Kai says as he looks down at Amelia as she rests her head on his chest with her eyes peacefully shut. "She's lucky to have you. And so is Isabella." Nick says as Kai smiles. "And I'm lucky to have them." the boy says before softly brushing his hand over Amelia's hair. The manchester girl snuggles closer to Kai and a small smiles comes across her face as Kai holds her close to him.

By the end of the night, the two families all bid each other goodnight, Kai carrying Amelia bridal style up the stairs. The girl stirring but not waking up as her fiancé carries her upstairs to their bedroom that they were staying in while visiting Kai's parents.