Chapter 29

A MONTH LATER

"Amelia, are you ready for the others to meet her?" Kai calls upstairs as Amelia changes Isabella into a t-shirt and leggings before carrying the 2 month old in her arms down the stairs. "She decided to take a shit in her nappy right after I changed it." Amelia chuckles as she places Isabella in her car seat. "Atleast she hasn't pissed on you." Kai glares as Amelia smirks. "Oh, poor daddy. Did you pee on him?" Amelia smiles at her daughter as she smiles back.

"She has your smile." Amelia turns to the german as she picks up Isabella's car seat and carries her outside. "She may have my smile but she has your eyes and your dimples." Kai says as he helps Amelia clip the carseat in. "Isabella's a bit of both of us. She's not all me." Amelia says as she sits in the seat beside Isabella. Kai shuts Isabella's door before getting into the driver's seat and heads to Cobham.

COBHAM

"Are you ready for the others to meet Isabella?" Kai turns to Amelia and she nods. "Yeah. Plus, I miss being here." the british girl smiles as she undoes her seatbelt and begins to unclip Isabella's carseat as Kai comes and helps her. The german picks up the carseat as Amelia gets out her side of the car and joins him. "Nervous?" he asks as he takes her hand into his. "Not one bit." the girl smiles as the pair walk to the main enterance.

Kai hands Amelia Isabella's carseat before pecking her on the lips and heading to the changing room as the brunette girl goes to Tuchel's office. Amelia knocks on his doors before opening it. "Hey boss." the girl says with a smile on her face. "Amelia. What a lovely surprise. Didn't expect you to be coming. How are you?" Thomas smiles as he engulfs the striker in a hug. "I'm good, Thomas. How are you?" Amelia asks as the two pull from their hug and sit down with Isabella's carseat beside Amelia.

"I'm good, aswell. And is this Isabella?" Thomas asks, nodding towards the car seat. "It is, indeed. Would you like to meet her?" Amelia smiles as she unclips Isabella's carseat and lifts her into her arms. "Absolutely." Thomas smiles before Amelia carefully lays Isabella in his arms. "She's absolutely adorable, Amelia." the german manager says as Amelia nods. "Yeah. She's just perfect." the british striker nods. "Have the others met her?" Thomas looks as the girl as she shakes her head. "Only Mase. That's it." she shrugs before Thomas lays Isabella in her arms again.

"Okay. When are you hoping to come back and be playing again?" Thomas asks Amelia as she bounces Isabella softly in her arms. "Well, I'm hoping next month so I can get back in the gym. The doctors are monitoring me closely and physio will when I come back." Amelia smiles, deeply knowing she's excited to be coming back to training. "So, you're hoping to be back for the start of the season, I gather." Thomas smiles as Amelia nods. "Yeah. I hope so. I really miss playing." Amelia shrugs. "Don't worry. You're spot hasn't been taken. Shall we head out and join the boys?" The german manager asks as Amelia nods as picks up Isabella's car seat.

Walking outside, Amelia is hit with a feeling of familiarity. "Okay lads. Incase you didn't know we have a familiar face with us." Thomas gets the attention of the team as Amelia stands behind him. "Well, everyone is here." Mason comments as Amelia steps from behind Thomas. "Nice to know you missed me being around here, Mase." the girl comments.

The brit is immediately engulfed in hugs. "Guys, carefully. I get you've all missed me but I have a baby here." Amelia laughs after the large group of hugs. "We're finally meeting Isabella?" Conor asks as Amelia nods. The girl places Isabella's carseat on a bench close by before picking the 2 month old up. "Guys, this is Isabella." Amelia smiles as she turns back to her teammates. "Oh, Lia. Kai. She's adorable." Christian says as Amelia smiles.