Prologue

"Lia, come on. It's our last night in New York. Lets make this count." the bedroom door slammed shut behind the british girl and she felt her boyfriends hand disappear behind her to ensure that the door was locked and the pair had privacy, no interruptions. The german pressed the girls body against the door and she checked herself to see if it was locked.

"Could we not explore the city more? Find another nightclub?" Alcohol was laced on both tongues, but that didn't bother either of them because of how much they trusted each other. Neither would take advantage of one another or hurt each other, especially when they consumed the same amount of alcohol. "Why should we do that when we can literally fuck each other for as long as we want, Amelia?"

"You know that accent is making me want to fuck you so bad, Kai." Amelia couldn't help but feel weak at the knees every time Kai said her name with his german accent. He makes it sound like she's the only woman left on Earth and being in each other's presence is the only thing keeping them alive and breathing.

"Do you want to?" His words suddenly make her want to crash her lips onto his. They never expected to be in this situation tonight. Especially with the high amount of alcohol they've had. "Look at me. Look at me in the eyes and tell me you really want this."

Amelia felt Kai's hot breath against her neck as he places soft kisses on it causing her to moan resulting in her leaning her head back. The glare of his eyes on her body was like a burning sensation but it doesn't bother her. She was still trying to process his words and spit her answer out as his torso pressed against hers and he gently bites down on her neck causing her to moan yet again.

"Amelia Nicole," Kai rarely calls Amelia that. "Tell me. Tell me that you really want to do this and you don't care we're together instead of being in another nightclub."

When he said it like that with his german accent true and thick, Amelia could feel like her knees were about to give way. A smirks appears across the girls face with the alcohol in both their systems. Both of them just wanted to relish in the feeling if being in each other's close presence and Kai's hot lips on the girls neck.

"I don't care, Kai. Just please, keep doing what you're doing." Amelia begs as Kai works his way up the brunette girl's neck and along her jawline. A smile spread across Kai's face as his lips crash onto Amelia's, his hands roaming her body while the pair stumble drunkenly towards the bed. His smile was also another thing Amelia was weak for. "Why did you want to be alone? Except to spend our last night in New York fucking each other." Amelia looks at the boy as he slides his shoes off before taking hers off.

"Just to be alone with you before training." Kai says as he brought himself closer to Amelia again, without warning this time and his breath could be felt by her touching her earlobe. His fingers trailed up along the side of the girls dress, gently dancing across the soft material as he moved slowly, placing his lips on hers and both moving in sync.

Amelia's breath caught at the back of her throat at the sensation of Kai's soft fingertips coming into contact with her bare skin as he pulls her tights down. "You're so stunning, Amelia. You're right now making my dick so hard." the german whispers into the girls ear.

The brown-eyed girl was close to responding until his lips found their way back long her jawline and to her neck and she became a mess as he left more sweet kisses across her skin as he pulls her tights off and slides her dress up. Amelia's natural response was to move closer to Kai and to be as close as possible, and soon there was no space between them as Amelia pulls Kai's chin up so his lips were on hers as she undoes his belt and his jeans before pulling them off. Kai takes his t-shirt off leaving him in his boxers as Amelia takes her dress off leaving her in lacy underwear and her bra.