"Like stale tequila Belles," he nudges my side, signally for me to move up

"Shut up, not like you were smelling like peaches and roses dickhead," he just laughs at that, quietly so only I heard.

"It's so easy to push your buttons when you're tired,"

"I will walk down this aisle without you," at that he placed his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

"You would never," in fake dramatic offense.

I just grin and roll my eyes. Turning my attention from the man beside me to everyone walking ahead of us. As I peak around the corner of the wall beside us, I watch as Tyler high fives Wes as he stops at the altar-like setting we'd constructed alongside one of Brett's sisters.

It wasn't until we were about to walk that he offers his arm, and I link mine through his. Knowing Liv had come, sitting in of the crowd chairs I tried to focus solely on Caleb and the walk to the front, not wanting to give her any more reason to not like me.

"I like this song," he chimes. It was the instrumental version of a Cleopatra by the Lumineers. Though the song may not have been very wedding, the music was perfect. Upbeat and pretty despite its lyrics.

Those were the best songs honestly, when the music itself  was upbeat and made you want to jump around and dance yet the lyrics made you want to do nothing but cry.

"The Lumineers?"

"They're good as hell,"

"I know that I didn't know you knew that,"

"So would it surprise you if I said I loved Rainbow Kitten Surprise and Caamp?"

My eyes widen as I look at him. I never would have guessed it, knowing his music taste was strictly oldies, country and early hip hop R&B, the folksy indie bands were not on his repertoire of music.

"Eyes ahead Bailey Belle," he nudged my side with his elbow. "I've widened my music range," he snorts

"If you like them, you gotta listen to Noah Kahan, he's amazing," he just nods as we reach the end. Whispering a quick 'I will' before we went our opposite ways across from each other.

Technically after us it was Ben and Danielle's turn to go, however they were both still napping, the lucky assholes, so we just skipped over their part and hoped for the best tomorrow. Leaving only the grooms to follow.

Both were beaming as they walked with their escorts, like it was the real thing you couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces if you tried.

Hell even Tyler was practically buzzing in his place. There wasn't a single person here who was less than overjoyed for the two. Aside from Arrex and Em, they were the two that lasted and always will. They were the lucky ones who stayed together through everything and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than them.

The rest rehearsal was flawless. Aside from Tyler being yelled at for making jokes by the young planner who I was seventy percent sure he was in love with. Thankfully we didn't have to read any speeches considering I haven't written mine yet. I'm a procrastinator what can I say.

"Okay guys can we get some food?"

"Are you guys hungry?" Walking out of the house to the backyard, everyone had been working almost all day to finish setting the backyard up for the wedding. Despite the wedding being tomorrow, everyone except the grooms of course, weren't stressing too much.