🔞Rain x Swiss - Pre-Ritual

Rain felt Swiss' stare hot under his skin. His stomach felt like butterflies, knowing Swiss could smell his arsoul. Swiss raised the joint to his lips, drawing in deeply before letting the smoke blow out through his nostrils. Rain leaned against the wall, his foot propped up on the wall. They roughly had half an hour till the Ritual would start. Rain clutched his helmet and balaclava in his one had, his other buried in his pants pocket as he stared at the wall across from him.

"Ignoring me won't make me go away." Swiss finally spoke. Rain flicked his blue eyes over to Swiss who leaned against the wall about 6 feet away.

"I like to think it will though." Rain mumbled. He heard Swiss let out a snort then heard him move closer. Rain watched as he took another puff, Rain exhaling in a quiet sigh as Swiss cupped his chin, making him open his mouth. Swiss blew the smoke into his mouth, Rain inhaling it deeply, the weed giving him a fuzzy feeling. He could already feel his cock straining against his pants. He stood firmly, making no move against Swiss that would have his knees shaking during the Ritual. The ghoul gasped, feeling Swiss cup his dick, rubbing his thumb over his tip through the fabric. Rain swallowed his moan, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on. I know what's racing through that little dumb brain of yours." Swiss said with a soft growl. Rain whined quietly as Swiss' hand slipped down into his pants, grasping his cock.

"Yea, keep making those sweet fucking noises. The only thing you can do, isn't it? I've fucked you stupid so many times to count." Swiss smirked, Rain already withering away to nothing as Swiss started to stroke him.  Rain whined with it, bucking his hips up against Swiss' hand.

"Fucking dumb little whore." He purred, watching Rain bit his lower lip in an act to keep his moans contained. His brown hair framed his face to perfectly, making Swiss go hard thinking about Rain's perfect face and his hair. Swiss thought about how it felt to yank on that perfect and silky smooth hair and cumming all over that perfect and charming face. He was brought out of his thoughts by a quiet moan of pleasure was ripped out of Rain as he came into Swiss' hand. Swiss has collected most of the cum on his hand and slowly pulled out of Rain's pants, leaving him breathless and panting with his legs shaking as Swiss started licking his hand.

"We'll finish this later, alright puppy?" Swiss sent Rain a soft smirk, Rain closing his eyes and resting his head against the wall as he panted.