🔞Rain x Ghouls - Pt 2

If Rain wasn't sloppy and wet before, he was now. He was still coming down from his 3rd orgasm as Aether turned him around, facing the headboard, his hand clamped around his neck to keep the water ghoul's back to Aether's chest as he sunk down onto Aether's large cock. His throat was almost too sore to even whimper, every swallow bringing a stinging pain as well. He was exhausted and messy. Disgusting even, but the thoughts of his bandmates seeing him like this, so used and filthy, yet still begging to be pounded into, brought him the unexplainable pleasure. 

"So fucking wet." Aether growl, lowly, into Rain's ear. His tail wrapped around Aether's arm that was holding his neck up, his body shaking fiercely. He opened his eyes and rested them on Sodo, who had his hands busy jerking off Mountain and Swiss. Mountain was possibly making more noise than Rain had been, Sodo's calloused hands bringing Mountain closer to his release. 

"Almost done, tadpole." Aether grunted as he thrusted up to meet Rain's hips. Rain let out a loudest moan he could muster as he clenched around Aether, mouth falling open as he came. Mountain and Swiss covered Sodo's hands at the sight with loud mewls. Aether leaned forward and nipped at his neck as the ghoul cried out from overstimulation. Within seconds, Aether groaned, hand tightening around Rain's throat as he came. As soon as Aether had finished, he allowed Rain to fall forward, completely exhausted and still crying. Sodo rolled him over, Rain's eyes open to a mere slit.

"Should we wait to get him in the tub?" Sodo asked, seeing Rain's practically sleeping state.

"No. Swiss, go tap the bath. Make sure it's really full." Aether said, grabbing a tissue from the stand and cleaning himself up. Once Swiss came back, Aether picked up the sleeping water ghoul and carried him into the bathroom. Rain opened his eyes long enough to see the steaming bath water before he was lowered in. He wasted no time in unglamouring his gills and sliding completely underwear, curling into a ball and going right to sleep in the warm water.

"Sodo, would you mind staying and keeping it warm? I'm exhausted." Swiss mumbled, Sodo nodding with a sigh.

"Yea, I guess." The other ghouls left and Sodo sat on the floor of the bathroom, watching Rain's figure sleep in the water.