🔞Swiss x Phantom - Sex Pollen

Kinktober day 1 bitchess! WHOO HOOOO!!!!

~

Phantom didn't understand why he couldn't sniff that flower in the corner. It looked so pretty and looked like it smelled amazing. So pretty and pink on the outside, the middle fading into whitish lilac before a hint of green around the edges at it attached to the stem.

It couldn't do that much to him, right? Phantom merely rolled his eyes as he stepped into the greenhouse and wandered towards the back corner where the beautiful flower sat in the pot. Phantom's purple eyes gleamed as he stared at it before leaning down and inhaling the scent.

It made his brain fuzzy. It smelled so good. He let out a lazy sigh, sniffing it again. He stood up with a giggle, rolling his eyes.

It had done nothing. He was fine. He snuck out of the greenhouse and made his way back to the large ministry. A heat had started to pull in his gut and before he knew it, his cock was straining against his pants.

It was bad. Phantom whimpered, desperately looking around for a consealed place but it was outside and he was close to the ministry. There was nothing. He swallowed thickly and rushed inside, his hand covering his crotch as he practically sprinted through the common room to his own room, ignoring their questions.

He sunk to the floor with a groan, fumbling with his belt. His body shook and his mind became foggy. He couldn't even think right. He took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down enough to get his rock hard dick out. He whimpered, wrapping his hand around his cock and stroking himself. He moaned and shuddered. 

"Phantom, bug? What's wrong? Are you alright?" Swiss knocked at the door. "Do you need someone to talk too?"

"N-No– I-I–" He squeaked out, his eyes widening.

Swiss raised an eyebrow, a devious smirk curving his lips. "Oh, come now, I promise I won't bite. Well, not unless you ask me to," he taunted, his voice dripping with amusement. "But I can't help if you don't let me in. Tell me, what has you all flustered and panting like a lost puppy?" Swiss pressed, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"It's nothing, Swiss!" Phantom practically moaned, stroking his cock harshly. He tipped his head back in a silent moan.

Swiss' eyes lit up with excitement as he heard Phantom's moan. He pressed his hand against the door, relishing in the sound of Phantom's voice. "Oh, nothing, you say? That certainly doesn't sound like nothing," he purred, his voice thick with sarcasm. Unable to resist the temptation, Swiss pushed the door open, reveling in the sight before him. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Looks like someone's in need of a little...assistance," he said, his grin widening.

"Sw-Swiss, help!" Phantom moaned out desperately.

Swiss' grin widened even further as he stepped into Phantom's room, closing the door behind him. He looked down at the ghoul, eyeing him with amusement. "Oh, poor little Phantom, all worked up and in need of release," he cooed, his voice dripping with mock sympathy. Slowly, he approached, his fingers grazing the side of Phantom's face.

"I-I did somethin'." He panted. "Somethin' I was told not t'do." He wheezed out, slick sounds coming from his hand and cock as he gazed up at Swiss.

Swiss narrowed his eyes at Phantom, slowly starting to figure out what happened. "Phantom, what did you do?" Swiss growled sternly.