🔞Sodo x Aurora - Good Deeds

Sodo had roped Aurora into a little game of his that he wanted to play for that day. It was a day before a Ritual and it was their free day, meaning the band would get together after a 3-hour practice session in the morning and would spend the day together. 

The game Sodo had come up with wasn't any sort of game really, but a reason to fuck Aurora senseless whenever he pleased. The ghoulette was still new and still was working on getting used to the whole 'Earthly-human-disguise.' thing, so Sodo had made a small game. Every time she did something that was very impressive to him, he'd reward her in whatever way he would want too. It could be an ice cream cone or getting bent over a public bathroom sink. It would be whatever he was feeling like in that moment. The first few hours in weren't too bad. She got a new mini skirt that Sodo had told her she'd look nice in later on, she'd gotten a box of her favorite chocolates and fingered under the table during lunch. She thought it was going great, and as the end of the day drew near, she was slightly disappointed that she wasn't getting any more rewards, meaning she wasn't doing anything nice or impressive. 

They were all on their way back to the hotel when a group of teenagers walked by and a flutter on the ground caught her attention. She spun around slowly, making Sodo pause as he eyed her, allowing the group to continue walking ahead of them. She squatted down and picked up the 20-dollar bill, a flash of excitement going across her face before she paused, looking to the group of teenagers ahead of her. She bit the inside of her cheek before quickly catching up to them. 

"Excuse me! I think one of you dropped this." She said shyly as she approached. The group paused and instantly went to check their pockets. 

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" The shortest girl gasped, realizing she was missing her bill. Aurora shyly handed it back with a nod before quickly turning back and hurrying to catch up to Sodo. 

"What a good girl!" Sodo said softly into her ear, making her blush softly. "Good thing I saved the best for last." He smirked before taking her small hand in his. She smiled to herself, her heart pounding as she thought of the millions and millions of different rewards she could get. 

Once back at the hotel, Sodo practically dragged her to their shared room. Once inside, he allowed his demon glamour to unleash, letting out a soft sigh before his eyes going back to the small ghoulette. 

"You made me so proud today." He purred, watching her practically melt under his praising words. 

"What's my reward going to be?" She asked quietly, excitement bubbling through her. 

"Oh, something I've been wanting to do all day, just needed you to be extra good." He smirked, his clawed hands reaching out to hold her small waist. She shivered in delight, allowing herself to be pulled against him as she allowed her human glamour to drop. Sodo didn't waste a second before crashing his lips against hers, letting out a possessive growl as his tongue licked into her mouth. She leaned deeper against him, her small hands grasping his biceps. He pulled away and started pressing sloppy kisses down her jaw and neck.

"Why don't you strip for me and get on the bed, hm?" He suggested with a smirk, nipping her earlobe. She shivered at his words before nodding, taking a step back to reach for the hem of her shirt. She quickly pulled it off, revealing her soft baby pink bra underneath.

"Keep it on." He growled as she reached around to unclasp it. "I want to take it off on my own." He smirked. She nodded bashfully, moving to the knee length skirt and pulling it down to the floor. Sodo was so happy he told her not to wear underwear today. He instantly moved forward and pushed her onto the bed, throwing her legs over his shoulders as he grinded tent of his pants against her wet hole. She whined pathetically, her eyes rolling as her blonde hair spewed out on the bed.

"Fuck." Sodo groaned, seeing her small, delicate from like this. He instantly reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down enough to get his rock-hard cock out. She looked up at him with pleading yellow eyes.

"You've been such a good girl today." He purred, running the length of his dick over her slit. "So good I'm gonna fuck you till I break this damn bedframe." He smirked, seeing her breath hitch. "Does that sound good? You like the idea of me fucking ruining you?" He growled, running his hands up her bare torso.

"Please." She whined in a small voice. He let out a possessive growl as he grabbed the back of her thighs and moved her legs till they wrapped around his waist. He looked down at her with an approving look before snapping his hips forward, thrusting into her deeply without giving her any sort of warning. She let out a squeak, her body jolting with it. Sodo moaned at the sight.

"Oh fuck princess. Always so fucking tight, no matter how many times I fuck you." He groaned as he started  thrusting into her. She whined, her eyes rolling and her small body squirming.

"S-Sodo!" She moaned, Sodo reaching forward and wrapping a hand around her neck, delicately pressing his claws lightly into her skin.

"What was that?" He growled softly.

"S-Sir-" She moaned again, earning a nod from Sodo.

"There you go. Good girl. Would be a shame on your part if I had to turn this into a punishment instead of a reward." He tsked. He pulled his hand away from her neck, a claw running over the beat of her pulse as he tried not to let the blood lust get to him. He sped up his movements, his cock filling her beautifully. Every snap of his hips made moans and whines leave her mouth, her legs already turned to jelly.

"H-Harder sir." She panted. Sodo growled, gladly obliging to his good girls request.

He bent over her, letting go of her legs and settling her hands on either side of her head before starting to pound into her ruthlessly. She screamed with it, her eyes closing and her mouth falling open. Sodo took the opportunity and pressed his lips against hers, greedily drinking up every noise as he fucked her mouth with his forked tongue.

She started clenching around him harder, making him groan into her mouth before pulling away, a string of spit connecting them for a few moments.

"Mmph... I'm... " She started, trying to form a sentence.

"Go princess. Cum on my cock. Let me see how good you feel." He growled, wrapping his tail around her ankle. She moaned, her claws digging into the sheets as she came. Sodo continued fucking into her, chasing his own release.

"Almost there princess, almost there." He grunted. His breath hitched as he closed his eyes, feeling the orgasm crashing onto him. He moaned, leaning forward and pressing his face against her cleavage, her still wearing her pink bra. He slowed his thrusts before stopping, keeping himself pressed inside her. She panted and squirmed, whimpering softly.

"Good girl. Fuck, such a good girl." He whispered, pampering kisses over her collarbone and neck. She hummed in delight, her tail curling around his thigh. He slowly moved out of her, standing back up as he looked down at her messy state. Sweat brimmed her body, her chest heaved and drool coated her lips.

"You're a fucking masterpiece." He breathed out, watching her face flush.   He moved her up to the pillows after he zipped his pants back up, grabbing the hotel comforter and tossing it to the floor. He reached into his large suitcase and pulled out a blanket and putting on the bed.

"Alright, Princess Aurora, it's time for your bath." He said in a teasing manner. She whined, moving and snuggling down under the sheet and blanket.

"I'm tired."

"You need cleaned up. And you should probably piss or it'll hurt in the morning." He said, moving onto the bed and hovering over her. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. He sighed, throwing the covers back, making her yelp and scooped her up.

"And here I thought you were a good girl..." He said in a teasing voice.

"N-No, I am... I'll take my bath." She muttered. Sodo leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Aurora's forehead.

"Good girl."