🔞Cirrus - Somnophilia

Yesssss kinktober day 10!!

~

You awoke to the soft rays of sunshine in your room. You yawned and stretched, rolling over to look at Cirrus who was sleeping soundly beside you. You smiled, leaning forward to kiss her awake but you had another idea instead. You pulled back the covers slightly and quietly moved between her legs. You grinned up at her sleeping face, so thankful she usually only wore underwear and an oversized t-shirt to bed. You grabbed the hem of her underwear and carefully pulled them down. You heart raced as the sight when straight to between your legs. You took them off quickly and quietly before spreading her legs carefully. Your mouth was practically watering. 

You leaned forward and licked over her pink little clit, trying not to groan at the taste. You kept your eyes on her face as you kitten licked at her clit, making sure to press your tongue against her as hard as you could. She liked it rough with lots of pressure. Her eyelids fluttered as she groaned softly, soon coming too. You smirked, bringing your hand up and spreading her open before moving back in and lapping over her hole, often licking back up her clit. 

"Y/n?" She hummed as her eyes finally fluttering open and glancing down at you. "Well good morning to you too, baby." She purred, her grey eyes filling with love. You hummed against her, sucking her clit into your mouth. 

"Mmm... yea..." She moaned softly, her hands moving to cup the back of your head, keeping you pressed against her. You whined quietly, still devouring her with your mouth. 

"Almost there." She moaned, grinding her hips against your face. She let out soft moans and whines before she clenched her thighs around your head, cumming onto your tongue. She moaned, her eyes rolling. You finally pulled back, licking your lips clean. 

"Your turn, darling." She smirked, leaning forward and pressing her lips to yours.