🔞Sodo x Swiss - Wet Dreams

Swiss was drawn from his restful sleep, already knowing it was too early to up, especially with the insomniac episode he had last night. He was brought out of his fuzzy and sleep heavy brain at the sounds of a soft whimper beside him and the grind of Sodo against him. He looked over and seen Sodo's mouth open, drool running down onto his pillow as he grasping the sheets, grinding his hips against Swiss' hip. The multi-ghoul shook every aspect of sleep out of him, watching Sodo's facial expressions as he helped himself to Swiss' body, another whimper leaving his mouth as he panted. Swiss raised his hand and wrapped it around Sodo's born, rubbing his fingers over the base of his horn that attached his skin, earning a high pitched whine from the sleeping ghoul.

"Fuck." Swiss groaned, shifting so that he was between Sodo's legs, rolling him completely on his stomach before pulling down his wet boxers. Swiss pulled his own down, pumping himself hard before pulling the little ghoul's ass up, thrusting into him slowly. Sodo moaned out this time, making Swiss cringe at the unexpected loud noise.

"It's only 7 in the morning. Not so loud." He growled, sure that the fire ghoul was still sleeping.

"S-Sorry." He replied with a whimper. Swiss groaned, hearing his husky morning voice whimpering and whining.

"Fuck." Swiss groaned as Sodo buried his claws in the sheets, pushing his ass up to meet Swiss. The multi grabbed Sodo's hips, holding him still as he started to ramming into him, desperate to get off and try to go back to sleep.

"Oh fuck- almost there!" Sodo whined, clamping a hand over his mouth as he moaned.

"Hold on. I'm working on it." Swiss growled, lust raging through him Sodo turned his head to the side, just seeing Swiss out of the corner of his eye.

"What were you dreaming about?" Swiss smirked, running a hand down Sodo's back.

"It was... fuck." Sodo groaned, clenching tightly around Swiss.

"Come on. Tell me." Swiss growled. Sodo opened his mouth but his face screwed up as he came onto the sheets below.

"Dammit." Swiss growled, just now feeling his orgasm approaching. Sodo whined out, burying his face in his pillow as Swiss abused his hole, not slowing his hips down at all.

"Sw- SWISS-" Sodo moaned loudly into the pillow, his tail wrapping around Swiss' arm.

"Go on, cry like a little girl." Swiss taunted, seeing the ghoul coming undone with the overstimulation. Swiss reached forward and buried his hand in Sodo's hair, pulling with a smirk. Sodo moaned, raising his head, a string of spit connecting his mouth to his pillow as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Almost- there-" Swiss panted, rubbing at the base of Sodo's tail with his other hand. Sodo cried out, jaw clenching as he came again, Swiss following.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" Sodo whimpered, his body shaking due to the overstimulated second orgasm. "Pull out, I can't!" Sodo cried out, his breathes labored and uneven. Swiss finished and quickly pulled out, turning Sodo over to Swiss' side of the bed so he didn't have to lay in his cum.

"Oh Lucifer." Sodo gasped, watching Swiss settle just below him, looking down at him with a smirk.

"Now, about this dream of yours." He tilted his with a nod.

"Y-Yea... the dream." Sodo nodded, closing his eyes.

"Fuck, you were massive. We should try it when your fully unglamored." Sodo grinned up at Swiss.

"I think officially fucked your little brain out of your head. Not happening." Swiss scoffed, pulling Sodo into his lap and picking him up and carrying him into the bathroom.

"Oh come on." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his head where Swiss was pulling on his hair.

"I think you did 'come on'." Swiss smirked as he started bath.

"Asshole."

"Bitch.

"Jerk."

"Brat." Swiss hissed, grasping his chin harshly with his thumb and ring finger, shoving the other two into Sodo's mouth and pressing down on his tongue.

"Don't make me tie you up and fuck you for an hour straight then shove my cock so far down your throat, you won't be able to talk for a week." He threatened. Sodo bared his teeth, as if a threat to bite.

"Do it, Sodomizer. I fucking dare you." Swiss growled, his yellow eyes starting to slit. Sodo gave a soft nod, his body relaxing. Swiss pulled his fingers away and Sodo yawned.

"After this, I'm going back to sleep. My insomnia was raging last night." Swiss said as he turned the hot water on in the tub.

"No shit. Had me up half the night as well." Sodo sighed.

"Well, obviously is lead to a very interesting dream." Swiss laughed. Sodo gave him a small smile with a nod.