Their reactions to giving them a hug

Swiss:
He just grinned and hugged you back.
He most definitely would ask if something was wrong, just because he cares and wants to make sure you aren't hurting.

Sodo:
Was slightly taken back by it.
He definitely flinched and then stood stalk still till he realized you were being affectionate before softly hugging you back.
Needed to make sure you were okay afterwards.

Aether:
He just laughed and picked you up and spun you around once.
He gives the best hugs like please dad, give me a hug😭
Of course asked if you needed anything.

Rain:
Just smiled and hugged you back.
He is one of those long and tight huggers.
You'd be the one asking him if he was okay because those types of hugs make him emotional for no reason.

Mountain:
Picked you up and hugged you, making it easier for you.
He is also one of those huggers where he will rest his hand on the back of your head or neck.
Asked if you needed anything in a casual manner so he didn't sound worried.

Phantom:
If it was a first time hug, he would instantly think you were asking to have sex with him, until he was told what a hug is.
He would be very sweet with his hugs because he loves giving hugs.
He wouldn't want to say anything, just because he's not that... soft, I guess you could say? New ghoul things.

Cumulus:
Mama Bear hugs.
Omg on my knees ajsjsjsjdjdj.
She gives those hugs that somehow just make you emotional for no reason.

Cirrus:
She would just hug you back softly, his arms around your waist.
She would mumble a small "I love you!" Once you pulled away.

Sunshine:
She'd just start giggling and squeeze you really tight.
She would ask if you were alright after of course.

Aurora:
She is a little distanced when it comes to hugs, but she'll give you one, just because she likes you the most.