"So from your hypothesis, Aurelia's condition is impossible for her to dream about what she has said?" Father joined to ask her.

"Yes, your grace, the dream was far beyond the memory of my lady, and the psychology of my lady, so it is impossible for my lady."

"Do you know why I had that dream?"

"About that...ehmm..." I saw Sofia turn her face to mother and father, and they turned their face to each other. I felt she was trying to neglect something, and wanted to have a private discussion with them. "It will be alright my lady...but for right now, I think it's better for my lady to take a rest, and don't overthink it, like I said about dream, if my lady has overthinking about this, the chance of the dream appear again will be high...just take a rest...let me excuse myself, my lady." Sofia stood up from the bed. She left the room.

"It will be alright Aurelia.." Father said to me.

"Aurelia, just take a rest..." Mother stroked my head, helped me to lay down in the bed, and lifted the blanket to me "Just don't overthink it, darling." Kissed my forehead "Everything will be alright...Good night, and have a nice dream."

"For you, you can sleep in the room beside this room, I believe it is empty and has been well cleaned, so you will be the first one to know if something happens with Aurelia." Father said to Adel.

"Yes, your grace.."

"Good night Aurelia.." Father and Mother said to me in front of the door.

Father, mother, and Adel left the room..

....

...

..

.

I tried to sleep, but just kept thinking about what Sofia said..

"Dreams come from my memory and my psychology, so how that dream could be manifested to my head.." I was talking alone "That's why everyone in the dreams didn't have any faces, because I don't have any information nor memory about them...So who is this blonde man and red-haired woman? Why is there a grudge against them?"

Suddenly I could hear a shout of anger from outside behind the door, it was like someone was having a conversation.

"Is that mother and father? Are they having a discussion with Sofia about my condition ... .Let's just try to fall asleep."

I closed my eyes............

Suddenly full of bright red in my vision, I opened my eyes, and it was a light from the door of the balcony. Adel had drawn open the curtains, because it was morning already..

She pulled my blanket, and helped me to get up from sleep. After I got up from sleep..

"Good morning, my lady.."

"Good morning to you too.."

"Does my lady have a good night's sleep?"

"Well, I just closed my eyes, and suddenly it was morning already..."

"So the dream was not coming up again?"

"After I told Sofia, the dream was not coming up again.."

"Is that great, my lady?"

"Yes, it is ... .and last night, after my father and mother left the room, I suddenly heard someone outside shouting in anger, were they talking outside of my room?"