Chapter 17

I was sitting while waiting for Delios called Gennaia. In front of me, there were some snacks and drinks for me. I looked around and it is really empty of white. Took a sip of drink in front of me, and some bites for the snacks. Gennaia appeared in front of me with Delios, with me still sipping the drinks. They walked to the table, each of them snapped their fingers and chairs appeared for them with different styles or patterns, especially on the backrest of the chair, each of it has a different kind of symbol, Delios's symbol was like in the temple, but Gennaia was so unknown.

They took a seat on their chairs, their position was face to face.

"Is the drink and the snack quite good to you? Because it's from Delios." Gennaia asked me.

I saw Delios a little bit irritated about it, I just nodded while chewing the cookie.

Gennaia teased Delios "Is that great Delios? Finally a mortal likes what you have made, not like other mortals."

"Shut it!" Delios said..

"Right right, I just like to tease Delios, therefore I think I know why you are in here, but for ensuring, I want to hear from your own mouth the reason you came here."
I said "Your thing 'dianoia' is quite horrible and made my day horrible, I don't understand which is real and fa–"

"Thanks for the compliments about it."

"I'm not trying to compliment you, *sigh* I know the woman that you showed to me when we first met."

"You only know? Not remember.." Gennaia snapped her finger.

The woman appeared in front of the table..

"I know her, and her name.."

"You even know her name, I don't know 'Dianoia' will be working that quiet fast..." Gennaia was surprised.

"Ainur Nala, that's her name.."

"How do you know her name?"

"I read the diary from the hallucination that was caused by your dianoia..."

Delio put her cup of drink, and asked "therefore, do you remember anything about her?"

I was confused "What do you mean by remember?"

"You really don't remember a single thing from the hallucination you got? This is quite a problem..." Gennaia said.

I saw Delios was staring and frowned her face to Gennaia.

Suddenly Delios slammed her cup to the ground and broke it "You told me...that..your thing will resolve HER..., why ..does it not resolve anything about her?" Delios asked Gennaia with an unsatisfied tone.

"Shhhhshhhh, why did you ask about it? She is still here.."

"I don't care about it...I think I have found a way to resolve this..." Delios suddenly turned her face to me. "HEI YOU mortal, that woman.." she pointed her finger at the woman "Is you...simple..that's where your essence should be.."

After hearing that from Delios, I looked at Gennaia, she just put her hand to her face...

I asked "Am I misheard about it? Or someone cares to explain it to me."

Delios said "WAHT! You still don't understand, you...are...her...it's simple..."

I was still confused about it..