Chapter 5

In front of me was Sofia, my family physician..

"So what makes my lady scream and cry in the middle of night? Can you tell me the reason for it?" she asked me.

"I was scared..."

"Scared? What scared my lady off?

"When I was asleep, I had a dream..."

"A dream? Is it okay for my lady to tell us about the dream?"

"It's okay Sofia...It started in the middle of the ballroom........." I told everything to Sofia about the dream, mother and father could hear it.

"That was a weird dream that my lady had been dreaming about, so all the people in the dream didn't have any faces?"

"Yes, they didn't have any faces."

"And my lady seemed to get angry at the woman for without any reason in the dream?"

"Yes, I suddenly felt angry at her."

"The man had left my lady in the middle of dancing?"

"Yes, he had.."

"Hmmmmmmmmm, and did my lady feel anything in the dream?"

"Feel?"

"Like feel getting hurt in the dream."

"I felt it..."

"Did my lady have a dream yesterday?"

"Yesterday?"

"Yes, when we introduced ourselves to my lady, after that my lady took a rest."

"Oh that time, I didn't have any dreams from yesterday's sleep."

"Did something happen today with my lady?"

"Nothing in particular happened today."

"Hmmmm...as you can see my lady, dreams have a lot of meaning and some sources...because dreams come from our memories of daily life or our physiology or the sound around the sleeper...For my lady to have a dream like that is so weird..because my lady has lost all the memory, it means to have a dream, where my lady doesn't have any memory of daily life, memory of something precious, or memory something bad is impossible for my lady...And for physiology, I think is impossible too..sometimes people had dreams because their emotions, their fear, their trauma, or their happiness..with 2 days of my lady memory, I think my lady didn't passed all of that right?? So the question is 'what is the source that makes my lady dream about it?'."

"So It is impossible for me to have a dream?"

"It is not impossible, it is possible for my lady to have a dream..hmmmmm..let's see, can you tell me one things that happened today?"

"One thing...hmmmmmmmm...maybe the meeting of Aurelio and Lady Octavi.."

"Okay...what happened between them?"

"Aurelio was amazed by Lady Octavi's sword move."

"Great...so my lady memory has remember it properly of that event...I will tell my lady and everyone in here the amazing thing of dream...as I said dream come from our memories, but in the dream, that memory usually been manipulated or reconstructed by our brain, and usually emotion joined the process of manipulation or reconstruction..."

"What do you mean, Sofia?" Mother asked her.

"Your grace, madam, and my lady...let's take an example of my lady's memory about today...the memory is telling about the meeting between young master Aurelio and Lady Octavi, where the young master was amazed by Lady Octavi..Sometimes the dream will expose the memory as real as possible, but the dream usually will manipulate or reconstruct it with emotion of the dreamer...My lady's dream from that memory can be like this 'Young master Aurelio and Lady Octavi fight each other with their sword' or 'Young master had been hurt by Lady Octavi with her sword'...if my lady was overprotective with young master, I believe the second scenario will be in your dream..The emotion of losing young master, or young master getting hurt will be swelling inside my lady mind, and make the memory is being manipulated and reconstructed by it.."