Chapter 10

We arrived at the square of the city...and we made a scene on the spot , with 2 carriages and 5 horses, surely it made people stare and make a scene...But it was not, the people did not make a scene about it.

When I wanted to get out of the carriage, suddenly in front of the door there were already the little two, waiting for me, with some sorrowful faces looking at me. I tried not to look at them, and kept walking out from the carriage, but my shoulder was patted by my mother behind me. I looked at mother behind me, and saw her smiling at me. It felt like my mother wanted me to make up with them. After everyone and I was on the ground, the little two were in front of me immediately with mother and father behind me.

"*sigh* Is there anything that you two want from me?"

They heard it and they contemplated it.

"We want to say something, Sister Aurelia."

"What is that?"

"We want to....." They looked at each other, seemed to be trying to throw each other, who wanted to say it..

"What are you two gonna say to me?"

For some reason, people around us stared at us...

"*sigh* Can you two say it fast? Before we make a scene here.."

The little two just kept silent in front of me..

"You know, that you two who want to stroll in the city, and right now, you are just standing in front of me, you said you want to say something, here your sister in front of you, and you two just keep silent. Do you two really want to stroll in the city or just want to stand here all day? How about this?" For no reason I keep talking at them "I can do both, I can stand in here all day until you two say what you want to say, because it is not me who want to go out, it is you two who ask father to go out, and in here, you two wasted it, because you two cannot say it to your own sister, even she in front of you..." For no reason, I felt similar inside me "Your father has prepared all of it from carriages, and guards, even he spared his time for us, and so we can be in here, and here I am stuck in front of my two little siblings, who cannot say something to me..." The feeling was more boiling inside me, and for no reason my face was in front of their face "HEY!! Is your sister really scary in my sweet little siblings' view? It's not scary right? If it is, your sister will be so sad, but it will be even more sad if her sweet little siblings cannot say something even when she is in front of her sweet little siblings—".

Suddenly I felt there were 2 hands on my shoulders. I looked at it, and it was mother, but my arms felt tightened, I looked around me, there was Lady Octavi and Adel beside me, for some reason they gripped my arms...For some reason I didn't realize their presence ....And I turned my face at the little two, they were so scared...

Mother turned my body to face her, and pulled my head in front of her face "Aurelia!!! Remember they are your little siblings, grip your emotions and keep your composure, surely I ask you to make up with them, but it doesn't mean like this." she said with a worried tone.

"Huh??" I didn't know what had happened.

Livia and Martia took Aurelio and Ophelia to father, away from us.

For some reason without my knowing, people around me were unbelieve and scared...

"Can mother let it go your hands from my head, please?" I asked mother..

"No, until you are calm." she said.

"I am already calm, mother.."

"Are you sure?"