Chapter 23

Finally a letter from the Capital, especially the Royal family, came to my room, brought by my mother, where her face was not so happy...I was still laying on my bed...she came beside me...she didn't give it to me, but recited it to me...I didn't hear clearly about their opening, seemed some rubbish in my ears, but I heard the important parts..

"Royal's decree to bring Aurelia Aurelius as Royal's courtier, and to develop a bond between the Crown Prince with Aurelia Aurelius....."

Developed a bond? Maybe I could do it or not...

I didn't realize, mother had already finished reciting it to me, because I didn't not pay attention to the letter, because I already knew it..

Mother leaned to me and said "Sorry, Aurelia, you will go to the capital, because those Royals"

"It seemed mother and father hate the Royal..."

I saw her face was baffling, she pulled her face to me...

"Hear me, Aurelia!! Never trust anyone from those people, in that court...that court is disgusting, and dirty, than you can imagine, perhaps, Lady Octavi already taught you about my terms of disgusting and dirty."

"Yes she did..."

"Great, so don't let you be drowned by their words."

"But still, that's not the answer to my question.."

"The reason is simple, Aurelia...they are envious of us...they try everything to get involved in our own territories and businesses. You may already know that the capital of Florence is more developed and richer than the capital of the Kingdom...and they dared to try to bring their people to be our Count or our vassal...who do they think they are? Try to intervene in Aurelius' hands..." Mother stood up, and walked back and forth, while she was talking crap about the royals...at some point, she stopped and said something unbelievable "Your bethoral is their opportunity to meddle in our hands...We agreed to them, for exchange, they stopped send their people to our territories as our vassal. Somehow I felt Ophelia would be unsafe in the future.."

"Is that why? In these 7 years, the Crown Prince never visit me again?"

"We just said to the Crown Prince, you are not in a good state ... .Just that, we didn't prevent him from visiting you again, but we didn't know why he didn't look at you anymore after that incident...What a great chivalry from the Crown Prince!"

"When I depart from here, to the capital?"

"Perhaps, did you not hear well from my reciting? Aurelia Aurelius shall depart tomorrow, As this letter received...So you went to the capital tomorrow..."

"Do Ophelia and Aurelio know about this?" I couldn't call them little again.

"They will know, by dinner time...I will try to tell them..."

"Who shall accompany me to the capital?"
"Adel is the primary to accompany you anywhere and anytime, and Lady Octavi will be present to the capital, but not the same as you, she will come behind, after some preparation..."

"What about Sofia?"

"Unfortunately, she will not be with you, but she has taught some of her knowledge to Adel, so Adel can do some of what she did.....I think that's everything...If I continue this conversation, maybe you will watch me keep talking about the Royals... "

Mother excused herself, and left the room..

...

..