Chapter 19

Tomorrow morning, I was woken up by Adel. Immediately she led me to the Vanity table with the 3 children beside her. I sat there like usual, and they did like my usual morning routine, but I saw Adel opened all of the drawers, like she had been telling me, if there was something important for an occasion or party, she would use the left drawers section. Now, she opened it and used it. It was similar like usual powder, but the scent was stronger, and more fragrant than usual. Even the oily powder was more glowing in my face than usual. Everything from those drawers were more impactful to my face and my body than the right drawers.

After they had done with my face and my body, they didn't take any gown or dress inside my wardrobe. Instead Aelia went to the door, and opened the door, immediately some women went to the room, I saw some similar faces, especially one woman, it was the owner of the boutique that I previously visited. They brought an entire gowns row in the clothes rail, the gowns seemed so expensive, and I never saw those gowns in her boutique.

She showed me some gowns, while I was sitting on the chair at the Vanity table.

She asked "Which gown is pleasing to my lady's eyes?"

"Everything is pleasing in my eyes, but I still can't decide which one I will wear." I turned my gaze to the 3 children in front of the door "How about you three take a look at those gowns, and tell me which one catches your eyes?" and I didn't forget about Adel "Adel, you take a look too."

The 3 children were surprised, they with Adel started to take a look at all the gowns.

The owner beside me asked "Are you pretty sure about this? They are children, maybe they will pick something that is weird or mismatched for you, my lady, especially this occasion is very important for you."

"Well, sometimes children's opinion can be a good idea, they see something that I can't see or maybe the adult can't see, their view about glamorous, exquisite and pretty are unique and different, than adults, even myself can be viewed as child.."

A few moments later, they had made a choice, and I asked them to show it to me.

Alecia showed me the red gown, with patterns and ornaments's color orange, I asked her why she chose it? She just said assertions of domination, courage and bravery.

Next, Alicia showed me the blue gown, with patterns and ornaments's color of green. I asked a similar question to her. She just said it symbolizes loyalty, faith, sincerity and trust from you, the fiance.

Next one, Aellia showed me the purple gown, with patterns and ornamenst's color of dark yellow, like the color of gold. I was surprised, she didn't pick a dress like her green ribbon. I asked her same question. She just said it's the color of royalty. I asked the owner beside me, was it true? She just nodded at me.

The last one was Adel to show me what she had picked. She showed me the black gown, with patterns and ornaments's color of white. I asked her the same as everyone else, she said my dresses and gowns were full of white ones, because my white hair, but how about the black ones, the opposite of white, it would be balanced, between my white hair and the gowns.

In a few seconds, I was thinking and made up my mind. I said "All of your amazing gown suggestions, and heard your thoughts about it. For this occasion, I will choose the suggestion.....from.... ADEL...Like she said, my dresses in the wardrobe are full of white ones, therefore black color will be amazing."

After I decided on it, the people from the boutique, even the owner, immediately dressed me up, and tidied up. In a few minutes, they were already done dressing me up. I looked at the mirror from the vanity table behind me, and it was really suitable for me, the black gowns. I took the hairpin and the necklace from the drawer of the vanity table, it was white hairpin and necklace with white gems, from the little two. I asked Adel to put the hairpin on my hair, so I sat back in the chair, Adel put the hairpin on my hair and tidied up. Finally the special morning routine was done, the people from the boutique and the owner excused themselves, and left the room.