Chapter 32 Twisted

Arriving at home, We had been greeted by the servants, and I asked the man in charge of the home to treat Cassius...While I was talking with him, Adel whispered me,

"How about that guard, my lady?" She looked at Milo.

"I don't really care much about him now; just tell him to do whatever he wants."

Adel just nodded at me, and went to him..

Some servants helped Cassius to walk, with Valerie beside them. They took Cassius to the living room, and let him lay down on the couch...The man in charge of the home told me, the physician was on the way..

I checked at him; his bruises were pretty bad..

He said to me, "

Honestly, I wanted to know about this transmutation thing, and what Valerie whispered to me before, surprised me. The royal tried to set up Adel.

I asked Cassius, "There is something I want to know from you, Cassius....The first time you saw Adel's black transmutation, you said black and white transmutations are rare...can you tell me about these two transmutations? Why did Valerie say, the training ground wanted Adel to show it?"

Cassius tried to get up from lying down, but Valerie and I stopped him, I said, "You can tell me while you're lying down.."
Cassius said with some spacing tone, "Some people said transmutation is a gift or a curse from divine beings......the five stages, I told you....are the transmutation achievable for normal people...it can be achieved with training...or heritage it...BUT The transmutation from your maid, is a special one...Even the existence of people who had these transmutations is believed to be zero. So when I saw your maid had this transmutation, I was disbelieved to see it in front of my eyes...Valerie was lucky at that time, she immediately gave up...If she tried to fight her with her own transmutation, she would be dead in a second...You had seen it, right?? How your maid easily swept an entire band of bandits without transmutation, even I couldn't defeat them...Black and white can't be achieved with just training...Normal people like me and Valerie, or the woman who beat me at the training ground, can't achieve that stage..."

I asked, "Why??"
"You need to ask that with your maid, or the person who raises and trains her..."

The person who trained and raised Adel was mother, was it mother who could make Adel have black transmutation? Or did Adel already have it when father found her?

Cassius asked me, "Tell me the truth!!! How many people have you seen that have these transmutations?"

I answered, "For now, I just know two people who have black transmutation, and I have seen them fight each other..."

Cassius and Valerie were shocked, Cassius said, "Fight each other???"

"They fought each other without the transmutation, but when they used it, the fight was disturbed by a white dagger that pierced the ground... and they immediately stopped.."

Valerie asked, "This white dagger, who threw it??"

"I don't know about that..."

Suddenly, the servant told us that the physician was in here...

"Great...You may treat this man here..." I said to the physician, "I shall leave him to you..."

Before I left, Cassius said something to me, "I have two pieces of advice for you, don't let people know about the black transmutation of your maid, and......this one is for you...... don't ever get away from your maid..."