Chapter 1

"What is destiny? Does destiny always be true? If the person is destined to die tomorrow, can that person avoid the death? Do humans just follow the flow of destiny or can we break the flow of it?"

That was what I always thought about the villainess novel where people trapped in the novel's world and became villains, but it seemed they didn't know what is fate or destiny of them, they just followed the flow of the novel's story.

There were two types of fate that religious people believed, first the fate where humans could not change it, no matter the humans wanted to change this fate, they would face it, it was the fate of death, and the fate of a soulmate. God already decided your fate about those, where or when or how you would die, or who will be your soulmates, God already had the note of that before human birth.

The other fate was the fate you could change, there was a lot of this type of fate, the fate you would pass the exam, it depended on you, you wanted to study or not, it was not God's matter, it was your matter. You wanted to be healthy, you wanted to be rich, you wanted to be famous, etc, it was your fate that you could change how you act.

But there was an exception from the fate you could not change, the exception was you still needed to try, for example you wanted to have soulmate or partner to marry, but you didn't have any effort to find it, just stayed alone waiting someone came to you, God would not unite you with the fate one, and if you didn't want to die fast, so you needed to stay healthy, eat healthy food.

So did the novel's story like the god's fate? Where the character of the novel could not change it, but if someone was aware of the story, it should change the story or the fate of the novel. Why did every novel I read about this concept seem like they weren't aware of this concept?

The character seemed so focused about the novel's story and seemed scared about the future of her. It was not the case if you were aware, you could easily change the fate of the villain character. You just avoided the death flag of fate where it would bring disaster to the villain character, or just trying something new. But in a lot of novels, the person who was trapped in the villain's body, just kept following the story of the novel, like they wanted to unite the male lead with the female protagonist, or they weren't aware of the male lead feeling, and many more where it was bound to the story. But there was some novel who has common sense of fate, the villain just got the fuck out from the story, like she was going to the countryside or hidden from the society just lived relaxed.

Just imagine you already knew and remembered the date of all the Sun and Moon Eclipse, and traveled back in time. You presented to all the people, said about the Sun and Moon Eclipse. Immediately people saw the eclipse, and thought it was your power, everyone would worship you as saint, apostle or any call. So this kind of power to know the future was so big, why all the character's novels just blatantly follow the rules of the world's novel. Just bend the rules and be you not be the villain of the novel.

Sometimes it was dumb until..........

.........................................................

.............

......

One day in the evening, I opened my eyes, and saw the different ceiling, the ceiling that I never saw in my life. In front of me was my hair, that was long hair, it felt that I never had long hair. Half asleep I tried to get up from the bed, and my hair kept in front of me. I looked around, I didn't recognize the room, the design was so old than the modern day, there was a big mirror, big dressing table, big wardrobe, big window with big balcony beside of bed, everything seemed fancy to me, even the bed was so fancy