She had been suffering from gastritis since she was a little girl; it wasn't a serious disease, but it was gut-wrenching.

When it relapses, she felt like her organs were being shredded apart...

Lisa covered her stomach and leaned on her desk. Then, enduring the pain, she reached out into her bag and looked for the medicine she usually carried with her.

However, because she recently switched bags, she forgot to bring them...

In the end, she decided to force herself up and out, so she could get some medicine from the hospital pharmacy...

However, she accidentally bumped into Sehun by the door...

"What's wrong?"

He didn't tease her and call her little sister like always; instead, he noticed that Lisa's face was pale, and therefore immediately rushed up to her.

"I'm fine." Lisa coldly rejected his attempt to get near her.

"You sure don't look okay."

"Go away, it's none of your business." Lisa tried to push him away.

However, Sehun grabbed her wrist and refused to let go...

"Sehun, let me go." Lisa was furious.

I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong with you." She had never seen Sehun so serious.

"My gastritis relapsed."

Seeing Sehun so stubborn, Lisa had no choice but to surrender with her head down...

"Your gastritis relapsed?" Sehun frowned.

Before Lisa could respond, he pulled her all the way to the hospital pharmacy. He knew where to go better than she did.

"Get me some Enteric-coated Omeprazole Magnesium tablets," Sehun said anxiously to the person by the pharmacy window.

The nurse standing post at the pharmacy had just sneaked a nap, so her movements were slow... She got up in a daze.

"Hurry up." Sehun increased his volume, scaring the nurse shitless.

She didn't dare to ignore Sehun and immediately got the medicine for him...

Then, Sehun threw few paper bills by the counter and pulled Lisa away.

On the second-floor waiting area, Sehun poured Lisa a glass of warm water.

"Eat up."

Lisa didn't say anything. She took out two capsules and swallowed them.

"How did you know that I took this medicine?" Lisa was curious as to why Sehun knew her so well.

They didn't even interact much over the years...

"Don't dwell on it, how did your gastritis relapse?" Sehun asked coldly, unlike his usual teasing self.

"I was too busy and forgot to have dinner."

"Too busy? Is everyone else at South Side dead? How are you the only busy one? Where were the others?" Sehun was furious.

"The others all have their own things to do, I was just..."

"I feel like I should withdraw my funds from this place and open up Oh Corporation Hospital. Or else they're going to keep ordering you around until you suffer from gastric perforation," Sehun shouted.

"I won't work for you if you open up a hospital anyways," Lisa refuted on purpose.

She sounded like a child throwing a tantrum...