Chapter 20

3rd Person POV

  When the two males arrived at Y/n's apartment, Jungkook closed the door behind them and locked the door, staying there before turning around to see Y/n.

  Lightning sounded the area as a flash of light blew through the windows, lighting the dark room up before leaving in a blink of an eye.

  Jungkook took a deep breath before starting to talk, "Y/n, I'm going to do something. But if I do anything you don't like or go too, let me know and I'll stop." Jungkook said before Y/n gave him a confused looking.

  But within an instant Jungkook was before Y/n, wrapping his arms around Y/n and grasping his ass, picking Y/n up as he wrapped his legs around him and carried Y/n to bedroom that was just down the hall. Jungkook hungrily pressing his lips against Y/n's and devouring him. Walking into his room, Jungkook kicked the door shut behind him before carrying Y/n and gently placing his on his bed. The two kissing, not wanting to leave each others grips, as the two held each other. Y/n with his legs still wrapped around Jungkooks waist, only pulling him closer, if that was possible.

  "God, I missed this." Jungkook said, deepening the kiss, Y/n wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck and pulling him even closer so he wouldn't leave him. The two kissed intensly, hardly ever getting away from each other, only to catch thirler breaths. As Jungkook started moving his arms to the bottom of Y/n's shirt, began to pull it up as he started to dry hump Y/n, making Y/n behin to whimper under his touch and thrusts.

  Soon Jungkook fully pulled Y/n's shirt over his head, revealing the piece of work he so desired to see after all these years. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot." Jungkook whispered, making Y/n blush at his statement and cover his face. "No no no, don't cover that beautiful face." Jungkook said, bringing himself closer to Y/n,and uncovering his fave before bringing his lips close to Y/n's ears, his hot breath now lingering against the poor boys skin and he whispered seductively, "I need to see this beautiful face when I fuck you up." He said, kissing under his ear before devouring his ear and licking it as the boy started moaning from the new feeling of ecstacy that,was running through him just by Jungkooks sudden action. He started to kiss lower and bring himself to suck against Y/n's neck, dark hackles beginning to form across the boys neck and collar bones and chest. Jungkook venturing and leaving every place marked. He searched, sucking harder and harder before Y/n moaned the loudest in one area, feeling Jungkook grind against his skin and suck it even harder, making Y/n moan even louder and squirm under Jungkook, messing up Jungkooks hair in the process while intertwining his hands in his hair.

  As Jungkook sucked, he started moving slightly, leaving his mark on the boys neck, leaving a 'JK' bruise on his neck. "There, now you're mine." He said, smiling at the boy before continuing to invade his mouth, their tongues dancing in each others mouths, Jungkooks gaining dominance and traveling Y/n's mouth.

  The two continued before Jungkook started to take off his shirt, revealing the tattoos he had on his arms and torso, making Y/n start to drool a littpe from the amount of attraction he felt in this very moment from just watching Jungkook take off his shirt.

  And within an instant, Jungkook returned to sucking against Y/n's neck and his sensitive area, as if Jungkook didn't already leave enough marks. "J-Jungkook." He heard before looking up ay Y/n with worry in his eyes. "What's up. Did I do something wrong?" He asked, seeing Y/n chuckled and smiled at his sudden worries. "No, I just need you to fuck me soon." Y/n said, seeing Jungkook return a serictive look that he only grew more fond of and even a littpe scared. Jungkook went back to kissing Y/n, feeling the boy under him begin to buck his hips at a certain rhythm in which Jungkook returned and started to dry hump Y/n. Soon, Jungkook snaked his hands down to Y/n's bottoms and began loosing them, rolling them down as he bright himself down between the boys legs, kissing his chest and dragging his tongue against his skin down to his torso. "God how I love this body so much." Jungkook said, before taking Y/n's bottom between his teeth and rolling them down entirely, releasing the black underwear Y/n was wearing, making Jungkook grind at the site. "Were you expecting something like this to happen tonight?" Jungkook asked, bringing his lips back to the youngers before he moaned into the kiss and pulling back. "M-maybe." Y/n replied, Cursing at himself for giving away his fear by the stutter.