Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

  After I finished todays work and was leaving, I going to get something to eat from a local sub restaurants. While walking over, I couldn't but think back to how Hyunjin drew me earlier, in such a short amount of time, picking up every detail. I guess that's something you develop after being an artist for so long. Tomorrow was going to be the day where I met Baekhyun again with his group and another group, with someone named Bang Chan. That name sounded familiar. I wonder if he was one of the artists I met that night I caught Jungkook with Jackson, but it's hard to put my thumb over it since I met so many trainees there. 

  But I guess it would be a good semi surprise, depending if I remember this Bang Chan. When I got my sub, I started driving myself back home. I thought of what Jungkook said yesterday. Does it really matter who I talk to and who are my friends? But still none the less, I can't change who I'm friends with or not just because of Jungkook's feelings. There were many people that I didn't feel comfortable with Jungkook hanging around, but I never let that change anything or who he was friends with. Plus, Hyunjin is a new friend, he knows I'm already in a relationship with someone. Jungkook is the one that needs to mature and let me have whoever I want as my friends. Regardless of what any rumors or speculations may say. 

  When I entered my apartment, I saw Jungkook wasn't parked outside, and surely wasn't inside the apartment itself. And so it was. Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Which was probably for the best. After what he did last night, it's best if we get some distance and try to figure out what happened and why he was acting that way, yet alone drunk in the first place. Though, if he were to show up, I would need to confront him about it because there's no way we can move forward in this relationship after something like that. 

  I began eating my sub at my small table, relaxing while watching some videos on my phone. I sat there, wondering where Jungkook was, if he was probably in the studio still working, maybe getting himself drunk once again, or maybe even just avoiding me? None the less, it was going to be solved right now since I heard my door being knocked on. I walked over and looked through the peep hole to see who it was, and surely enough, there stood a Jungkook, head hung low. I took a deep breath before opening the door to see a saddened Jungkook before me. "Hey" He said, his voice deep and sore. I stood out the way, letting him walk in and responded with a "Hey" as well, closing the door behind him. 

  He had with him a bag in hand, his jacket on, hat on, and mask on to keep his face disguised. He stood there in front of each other, an awkward silence filling the room, leaving us to only look at each other, but avoiding the eye contact that was drawing our eyes closer to contact. "I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered, almost instantly but it seemed he felt better after finally being able to say that. "It's oka-" I was cut off by Jungkook walking up to me and setting his hands on my shoulders, "No, it's not. I said a lot of false, unintentional stuff yesterday. I was jealous and after reading the article yesterday, it just didn't sit right with me, and I let my emotions get the best of me. I was in the wrong and I'm sorry for the things I said." Jungkook said, looking down to avoid our contact. I just breathed, thinking about what he said and what he was trying to say sorry about. What I did next, not even I knew I was going to do it, but in an instant my hand made contact with his cheek in a blink of an eye. 

  He stumbled back, I guess I hit harder than I anticipated myself to. "You think I'm going to forgive you that easily? You think I'm going to let you pull different bull shit on me like trying to accuse me of cheating on you because you let your cool down and started believing whatever was told to you instead of asking me? Well you're wrong, I'm not like to keep letting people into my heart all the time and just let them mess with me however they please. Now don't get me wrong, I still love you, and I will forgive you but you have to understand, if you're going to walk out on me for something as petty as this, then know I'm not going to cry over you, I'm not going to be running after you, because if I was worth enough to you then you wouldn't have done that, and you wouldn't go further." I said, tears beginning to build up in my eyes before I walked away to get myself ready for bed. I didn't even look back to Jungkook.