Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

When I woke up, I looked around to find myself still on the couch, wrapped in Jungkook's arms, sleeping peacefully while everyone else was asleep. I squeezed myself out of Jungkook's hold, seeing he didn't wake up, but filled the gap with a random pillow I found laying near us. 

I walked to the kitchen to get some food, looking through the fridge and finding so much to eat. But I wasn't that hungry so I took out a yogurt and started eating, with a bottle of water. 

"What're you doing up so early?" I heard, jumping at the sound behind me. "Y-Yoongi! What're you doing?" I asked, grabbing my chest as I felt my heart racing. "That doesn't answer the question I asked you." He said, leaning up against the counter and taking a drink of water from his own water bottle. 

"I just woke up and I was a little hungry, now you." I answered, seeing him look up to the moon that was lit on him through the window. "I was just thinking about some stuff that was going to be happening with the group soon, and I just finished up some work I forgot to finish earlier." He said, now moving his view to me. "Oh, how was that?" I asked, "It was a relief is what it was, the damn thing kept me up all night, until I finally found out what I needed to do with it." He said, smiling before taking another sip. 

"Ah, alright." I said, thinking of something to say, but couldn't really think up of much to start talking about. "Hey Yoongi" I said, he hummed, "What's happened with you guys since we last saw each other, with the group and everyone that is?" I asked, he squinted at me, apparently thinking before he said, 

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asked, seeming to have remembered all the stuff he was going to tell me. "What about Taehyung?" I asked, he smiled, "Taehyung has been good, he was really stressed to begin with because of his family wanting to see him all the time, but they were understanding of his leave and supported him through all of this. He's been dating Jimin as you might have known, but they've been keeping it on the down low for the past few years, but I guess that hasn't been the case with a lot of peoples scams about them two, and picking up every detail they do to themselves. As far as performing wise, I think he's become of the most expressive performers out of the whole of us, his voice is always amazing and his dancing skills have improved through out this entire time we've worked and trained." He said, "That's good, what about Jin and Namjoon?" I asked.

"They've been keeping strong for the past few years as well, they had to go on a break for a month or 2, I forget, they still debate about how long they were on a break or break up for. But they got back together after Namjoon wrote a song for Jin and he forgave him. Coincidentally, it was a love poem he wrote for Jin when we were back in school, but yeah. He's been really stressed most recently with all the tours we have coming up, trying to stay in touch with our fans, and producing our music between him and I. Jin has been having the time of his life, though I think he worries about having to be the first of us to go into the military, whenever he is forced into it. But he diverts his energy away from that topic and tries to focus on us and everything with hte fans. He really enjoys making us food, but sometimes he's scary whenever we get on his nerves." He said, I just laughed at his response and imagined Jin with a red face yelling at everyone while they were laughing.

"And Jimin and Hoseok?" I asked, "They have been good. Jimin has had a few struggles with not only dating rumors about him and Taehyung, but also with other people. Not only with other idols but with fans as well. He's been trying to come out to his parents but never has had the proper time to do so, but he stays true to Taehyung, they both keep each other happy. And Jimin's efforts in training is terrific, like, I don't think I've seen someone work so hard to be able to pull off what he does. Hoseok has been good, him and I have been dating strongly and been the longest to be dating out of the whole group. He loves to dance and rap, and wants to eventually be a solo artists and make his own  music, I think he's been working on a song called 'Arson'? I forget, but it sounds really cool I think, but he still has some stuff to polish up on it before it's ready to be a single in the future. He, obviously the best dancer out of us all, has been having a few joint issues, but nothing he hasn't solved with yoga, cause he loves that type of shit." He said, smiling while he talked about Hoseok. "And you?" I asked.