Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

I've been sitting here for a good 20 minutes now, still listening to the problems my parents have been arguing for the past 3 months.. "Mom, Dad, may I please say something?" I asked, before I was quickly interrupted by my Mom. 

"Look at him! Now he's begging for our attention because of the neglect you've shown him for choosing work over being a father!" My Mom said, my Dad retaliating with another sly comment that would continue the argument. 

It's been a week since the incident with Jungkook and I've gotten so many calls and texts from Jin about it. I just simply shooed him off and continue with whatever I was doing, but it wasn't unnoticed by the same  paparazzies that happened to get his picture when he was outside my door, knocking. Now I have to deal with people walking by, BTS fans coming by asking for Jungkook. 

This was a nightmare that I never knew I could live. And yet, out of all of this, here I am being argued over again between my parents over a completely simple and not so quiet dinner. Nothing seemed to be normal for me anymore. I figured, if we had a simple dinner that we could also get some quiet time and enjoy each others company but, that was clearly not my parents plans.  

I continued eating, seeing my two siblings continue eating and watching their phones while ignoring my existence completely. By the time I was finished taking the final bites of my meal the worst came out of my Moms mouth. 

"How much longer are you going to keep sleeping with that whore of a receptionist of yours before you come out clean and admit you're not wanting any part of this family anymore?!"She yelled. Suddenly, silence was finally present in the room.

As well as all of our attentions that were then pulled to her voice. None of us could believe what was announced. Eyes wide, breathe taken away, words that were left to be spoken. I glanced at my father who looked at her surprisingly, but also with guilt in his eyes. "Dad?" I asked. 

He made no recognition of his name. As if he was deaf. He hung his head low. My Mom pressing her palms against her mouth as to cover her trembling jaw, tears brimming to her eyes, as if she couldn't believe what she said was in fact true. "Mom?" My sister asked, but not until my Mom dashed out the room, running upstairs where her cries were heard from every room and every corner of the house. 

I looked up at my Dad, seeing he was getting up to leave. "Dad, where are you going?" I asked, he said nothing again, ignoring all of our existences. He took his car keys, his coat, and set his hat upon his head and walked out the house. "You know this is your fault right?" My brother said to me, glaring at me before my sister went to go follow our mother, my brother staying on his phone continued to watch his show. I sat there, taken aback from everything that had just happened in a matter of minutes.

So quickly my family was torn as it was brought together. I couldn't help but think back to when we were in South Korea and we were reunited together, ourselves happy with each other, enjoying each other and having fun with one another. but now it's clear that those days can only be remembered as memories, and nothing more than that when we've come so far to be now and again, brought apart. 

I stood up, getting my stuff ready, walking up to where my Moms room was, kissing her tear stained face good bye and wishing her well, bidding farewell to my siblings and walking out of the house, where I'd see my Dad's car was also nowhere to be found. 

    Jungkooks POV

"What happened?" Jin asked, furious with me. 

"What do you mean? I was sleeping and he woke up, kicked me, and then through me out. That's all that I remember, I was trying to help him but he took me out, and then he through my stuff out on me, and-" I stopped myself, looking through my stuff to look for my jacket before I realized it was gone, "My jacket." I whispered.