Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

  Ever since my parents separated over the recent events that occurred with my father, ending up sleeping with his secretary, I've occasionally also gone to visit my Mom, where my sibling would continue to still blame the separation on me. And I don't disagree with them, it was after all because of me that my Dad ended up having us two move to South Korea for the treatment, where he would spend those late nights out at work, when really he was working on his secretary. 

  I never the less, was always reminded of the burden that's now on me to help and support my Mom since my Dad never comes around the house anymore. And I still want to be there for her, but my siblings make it ever more difficult to wanting to be there. They might think it's because I wanted fame from BTS, or I wanted to be the favorite out of us, or I wanted attention from my parents from the procedure and everything, but whatever reason they had, it sure as hell made me never want to go to that house. 

  And from this, I miss my parents, I miss the old days,  I miss the way things used to be, the way we would be a family. That' what  I miss most of all. My family. Now we're broken, separated, hurt, and destroyed, never to be put back together again, and it's not like anyone wants it back like I do. But none the less, we're stuck like this. 

  And I just sit here, wondering what the hell I'm going to do now. "Y/n, sweet heart, have you heard anything from your father?" My Mom asked me, as I sat here beside her body that hadn't left the bed for days, darkness filling the room but the only source of light coming from the TV that was playing Family Feud on it nonstop. 

  "Sorry Mom but I haven't, I've tried to call and text him but he hasn't answered anything that I've sent." I reply, she only nods and begins to continue eating the chips that were never there in her bag, none the less she's been losing a lot of herself and thinking she sees things, eats things, and hears thing when really they never were there. At this point, I feel the instinct to go to my fathers place, and if not there then his work to find out what's happening with him and what not. But this has to be settled, Mom hasn't gotten herself out of the bed in days, and God only knows what she's really eaten since Dad left of any sleep she may have gotten. Things have the stop, this has gone too far and it's my family I have to defend and try as hard as possible to set this situation at ease as much as possible. 

  "Sweet heart, have you seen this episode of Family Feud?" Mom asked. I shook my head and listened for her response. "It's the one where Steve asks for the top answers to the question 'What makes a woman fine.'. How funny it is this should pop up during this time of my life." She stated, bringing up the remote and changing the channel to whatever other show she watched. 

  "Do you happen to know what makes a fine woman Y/n?" She asked me. I shook my head in response. "You forget sometimes Mom, I don't view women that way, so all women to me seem to be the same beauty in my view as anyone should be viewed."  I respond, earning a nod from my Mom in the process.

  "But I do know, whatever you may doubt about yourself Mom, you really shouldn't. Dad lost someone he never should've deserved, and he's continuing to hurt the very thing he used to love, and is missing out on the family that loved him. It was his mistake and deciding to choose someone over us, and it was him that made the mistake in the first place. You'll always be beautiful Mom, none of the things that Dad loved about you isn't something that still isn't worth loving about you now. And above all else, you're still the beautiful woman who you know you are, on the outside you may have changed but it's the similarities of you from before to now that really proves you still are beautiful, then, now, and still will be." I reply. She smiles, reaching her hand to interlace in my own and kisses my knuckles. "I'm so blessed to have a beautiful child like yourself who looks over their mother and says such beautiful words to me. Thank you Y/n." She says, giving me a kiss on the cheek before I take my leave, where I'm met with an almost deserted house hold. My siblings clearly in their rooms, avoiding my presence.