Chapter 8

3rd Person POV

From there, Y/n and Jungkook came together to an agreement to stay as very close friends, trying to join each others trust once again that had been broken before. But it was none the less something Jungkook would accept. Considering Y/n could've really taken everything in his hands and rejected Jungkook, but in this moment in time, Y/n knew he had lost so much time with Jungkook and if he was ever going to get back together with Jungkook, now would be the time before he loses any more time. 

    Y/n's POV

I sat there, just relaxing into my seat whilst making my newest project. I was currently making a small ring for Jungkook for the next time we should ever come together and make something out of this relationship. I looked to see the size I had fitted him in from the last time he slept on me in my apartment. 

I just smiled, seeing the new day light shine into my studio, relaxing at the feeling of finally being complete. I couldn't get over this feeling I had inside. Another notification popped up on my phone, reminding me of something. I didn't care too much since it was probably Jin texting me about another dating scandal of Jungkook someone was writing, probably thinking they're writing about me. 

My phone started ringing for me to see it was Jin who was calling me, answering it and putting it on speaker. 

"Goodmorning." I started, he returning the same. 

"What's up?" I asked, curious why he was calling me so early. 

"We're just heading to another interview before we go to a water park, but yeah, I wanted to see if you'd want to by chance want to go the water park with us?" He asked. And in a way, I could tell the others were also huddled around the phone since I could hear multiple breathes occurring at different times. So because I knew I had an audience, I decided to have some fun with the rest of them.

"Sorry, I can't I have work today until 10, I don't think I'd be able to get the chance to for a bit since I'm all tied up with work." I said, earning a groan from them all. 

"Just kidding, yeah, I should be good to have time later on to take the rest of the day off and hangout with you guys." I said, gaining cheers from everyone. I laughed at their response and heard someone take control of the phone. "Hey." His warm voice sounded in my ears.

I smiled at his voice, "Hey." I replied, hearing him chuckle a little. "Still trying to get used to your new voice." He laughed, I smiled at his comment, "Why? you don't like it?" I asked with an attitude. "No no! Not at all! I love it in fact, it's deeper than I expected but, it's soothing." He responded, making my cheeks warm at the feeling of a blush coming in. "Anyways, what're you doing?" He asked me. 

"Oh nothing, same thing I told everyone else, just working on these projects I get every day." I replied, him humming in response. "We'll get to see you later on?" He asked me. "Mhm." I responded to him. "I was wondering, if you'd have a chance to maybe spend some time with me? If you wanted to that is." he asked. I thought about it for a bit and decided, "Well, I usually meet with my family on Sunday's but since they're in a broken home, I guess I'm not obligated to go and see my 'normal' family anymore, so I have that day free if you'd like, and Saturday as well." I replied. I heard a sigh from him, but I couldn't tell if it was relief or distress. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "It's nothing, I just feel bad for you. You should probably go see your family, but I'm not going to force you to do anything. But if it bothers you that much then yeah, let me come over and take care of you." He replied. "Or what if I came to you?" I asked, a smug smirk snaking it's way on my face, though that wouldn't have an effect on him since he wasn't here.