Chapter 19

3rd Person POV

    The two spent the time away from each other. Jungkook and the rest of BTS prepared for their first night of the concert in LA before they had two left and had to leave for South Korea. Jungkook was left unsettled, practicing the hardest he ever did thinking of everything he was doing, he was dedicating it all to Y/n. 

  As the others saw and heard Jungkook's improvement, they couldn't help but worry for Jungkook's growing success, as well as his tiresome. While Y/n spent the time he had at his Mom's house, his siblings making amends with Y/n in the end.

  "We're sorry, we were both extremely jealous. We just saw our brother and our Dad move to another country for you and your disadvantage, and then your dating this idol, and everything suddenly became so focused on you and we never thought of you or supporting you, while instead we just ended up hurting you from the neglect we showed you. And we're so sorry about that and promise never to do that ever again." Y/n's brother said, before Y/n embraced both of his siblings and hugged them both. 

  "No need to say sorry, I understand. I just love and missed you both so much." Y/n whispered into their ears before kissing both of their cheeks and their Mom entering the room. "I'm so happy to see you guys finally made up." 

  They all smiled at each other while their Mom continued to pack up their things and Y/n's siblings left to go continue their packing as well. 

  As Y/n was leaving for work, he wondered what was happening at his place, if Jungkook ever came back, but it was soon gone when he entered his studio and saw Hyunjin and Chan both in the room. "Oh hey you guys, it's nice to see you guys again." Y/n said, waving at the two while the three just started on some new projects and finished up some of Y/n's projects.

  "I wonder how BTS are going to do tonight, are you excited to go see them hyung?" Hyunjin asked Chan as he agree, "I'm excited to see them, I think they'll do really well tonight. They've been practicing immensely and I've heard their voices and they sound really good." Chan replied, setting his project in front of everyone to see his art piece. 

  "What about you Y/n? Are you going to go see BTS tonight?" Hyunjin asked, looking up at Y/n from his water painting. 

  "I don't think I will, I have work these next few days and I have some family stuff to take care of." Y/n said, not wanting to tell them about his personal family issues. "Aw, well that's a shame, I was hoping we could go see them together." Hyunjin said, continuing his project, making Y/n blush again. 

  Chan felt the interrupting awkwardness in the room as the two continued back and forth with each other, laughing and the two making each other blush from different compliments and statements. "So, I heard about you and Jungkook, does that mean you guys are separated or what's happening?" Chan asked, trying to break the tension of him feeling like a third wheel in the room. 

  "I'm not sure to be honest, we're separated right now. I don't know if we'll ever get the chance to talk about it since we haven't said anything since our argument and after their final concert, they're off so, I don't know what to expect except for him to be gone soon and we might not figure out this issue." Y/n said, looking down at his project.