#5 DONT GET IT.

Beginne am Anfang

she looks like shes about to cry. but she shook her head instead and backed away from us

"dont mind her elvira, come in the living room ill talk to iglesias one second."

IGLESIAS'S POV

I called her downstairs to see if shes good at blade throwing. im curious because why did she had 3 blades with her. she still has them on her thigh , my recruits had their turns its elvira's turn and im not gonna give her a blade. i want her to use her blade since shes used with that blade i tell her to get her own blade but she says she doesnt have one now this is fucking funny why is she lying to me?? i lean down and lift up her her dress al the way to her thigh as she looks at me in terror and shock of what am i doing relax elvira gosh. i take her blade of her thigh and hold it as i tell her to not lie to me next time and to not disapoint me.

she didnt fucking disapoint me! ive spent my whole lifein this base and not one recruit threw it that swiftly into the target. of course shes fucking good. but shes not good enough for me to show her satisfaction shes his blood . valerio. before i turn around to get to my office i notice how her angelic smile fade away when she saw the eyes of the devil meet hers ,my eyes.

minutes later romeo enters my office and closes the door as he looks out the window

"What."

"what??? WHAT? why are you being so mean to that poor girl iglesias shes awfully kind? and beautiful iglesias what is wrong with you"

"fuck man if you want her that bad go get her ?" "what is wrong with me? SHES HIS FUCKING DAUGHTER. UNDERSTOOD?"

"why didnt tell me that she is that girl. that girl that you've been in love with for a year-"

"i wasnt fucking inlove , plus its not important anymore shes his daughter i dont care"

"you hate and have a silent war with valerio but not elvira. shes not valerio."

"you're gonna marry her iglesias."

fuck i dont know how i got here i cannot marry her...

"get out romeo i'll come later to take her home but for now i need you to leave."

he left. how am i gonna marry her... i'll just ruin her im just gonna hate her for the rest of my life she wont experience any love from me for the rest of her breathes....as much as i hate her bloodline i dont want her to go through that but i also cant fall inlove with her .whatever i do .

even if she wasnt his daughter i still would not love her. shes beautiful as a angel she has words like a spell her voice is like a prayer her eyes are filled with a holy ocean. her touch. her touch is like a miracle and warm and safe.....but im cold hearted im vicious im twisted im fucked up i dont know how to keep a blessing i dont know how to love i cant love i wasnt made to love or to be loved no one would want to love the devil .

as i stay in my chair starring at the desk as all i think of her eyes , her eyes crying as i say the most hurtfull words to her just cause i lost control

i dont want to see that

i dont wan to ever see her cry because of me

that night when she was bleeding and crying and her blood was all over me and i swore not to hurt her. i cannot hurt her. its better to stay away mentaly ill protect her but i cant get too close to her .if dhe starts seeing my true self ive ruined her.

ive been overthinking about this for 2hours now . shitt i had to take her home.

i get out of my chair and go to the living room to find her . just to see her fast asleep on the couch as romeo is on the other one looking at me like i did something bad. well i did. i let her wait for me till she fell asleep here

i furrow my brows as i look at her sleep fuck shes beautiful a little angel sleeping infront of the devils eyes. not good i run my hand on her head as i stroke her hair slowly with my heart beating like it never did before hoping she wont dissapear . my body starts shaking.

"calm down man sit down abit"

"no romeo i cant..i cant let me take her home and we will talk later"

"okay. take her home its pretty cold here"

i pick her up and i take her out side to the car and my assistant starts driving she puts her head on my lap while shes still sleeping, she puts her hand on my hip as she slowly breathes ohh fuck fuck..how would she look like with her- i cant be thinking like this about her shes too innocent this is wrong...shes just too tired and she found a comfortable place....yea fuck im tired too i put my jacket on her she looks like shes freezing

the gates open up from my house and pick her up as i carry her inside in our ..her room i dont think i will be sleeping with her she woulndt want me next to her . i tuck her in bed and put the blanket on her and i as i do that she grabs my arm and hugs it to her chest. no.. fuck fuck fuck! i dont want her to get comfortable with me i will break her heart

i stay there on the bed next to her as she holds my arm and im just in pure shock .i dont get it i dont why . i am fucking horrible my breath is just getting heavier and heavier i take my arm from her arms and i leave the room with my hand on my chest as im trying to slow down my breathes whats going ? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON my heart..

i dont get it.

3:45 am....

1597 words....what is happeing to iglesias? yall be forgeting to vote and idk if yal are enjoying it!!!