2# C A N'T B E.

6 MONTHS LATER
ive been more up to training and learning  more about my father's mafia gang. Today,i just hope and wish and hope even more that today is a good day because my father said that he has a big announcement to make at dinner thats why he made me skip school so i can hear it.  It must be about me i hope and same time not.  You dont know how twisted my father is . He is pure evil anyways i cant talk about that right now cause i will just disgust myself and lose my appetite. 
I put on a white dress and curled my hair all ready for dinner all my brothers were there at the table looking joyful for once.

Roberto is my oldest brother. He is 23 at the moment, and he has to go everywhere  my father goes cause he will be leading the mafia soon.

Alberto is the second oldest he is 21 he does whatever to get my father proud but that's really difficult and i feel bad for him.

Ramirez is 20.

And fernando is 18 the youngest brother.  My favorite.  He is always there for me and my bestfriend who understands me at times.

And thanks to my mom for being there for me and being the most caring mother  im very lucky to have her support me.

And my father,my abuser for 17 years he hates me he hates every detail about me about because of that he beats me up when hes mad but its all fine i hate him too but im terrified of him so i have to do what he says,i am truly disgusted by him.

Okay back to the announcement he has to say  i sit down at my seat breathing slowly of not knowing what is next he puts his knife and his fork down and takes a deep breathe not looking at me

"So dad ..?" Says roberto

"Shut up let me speak"

"Valerio.."

"Ok! Your little sister..."

Oh no no no this cant be what did i do now i cant help but shake ,i dont know what this twisted creature would had to say now about me,hes too un predictable.  I never understand his sick games.

"Your little sister ,elvira is getting married with verrati's son"

That  that moment something died in me . My hearbeat went away my breathing shortened my throat closed i thought i was hallucinating words for a second and didnt heard that right but it was right. No.

"WHAT?"

"valerio what do you mean you hate those people"

"Im in debt ! So thats alot of money which i dont want to give to that bastard so ill give him a daughter in law instead and hmm it worked pretty well"

"VALERIO-"

"so-so father are you selling me ?."

"Yes and you will fucking do as i say you will get engaged with that motherfucker tomorrow and when he wants to propose to you will say yes"

At this point i could not hold it in anymore i let out a very loud cry as i broke down on the table with my head in my hands

"Father are you crazy this is out sister you cant just give her away TO OUR ENEMY. "  said Roberto.

"You're calling me crazy?  YOUR CALLING ME?  CRAZY?"

roberto stands from the table and shakes his head and runs out
So does my other brothers while i just cry there knowing its the end of everything.

What if that man beats me too like my father does ?

What if he hates me too?

What if he just uses me?-