1

The football match started with great excitement

The football match started with great excitement. Chanyeol, a famous and talented football player, was fully focused and ready to give his best. The stadium was full of enthusiastic fans, and their loud cheers echoed throughout.

The game was intense, with both teams showing exceptional skills and determination. Chanyeol's team faced tough opponents and had to face strong defence. The crowd eagerly waited for a brilliant moment that could turn the game in their team's favour.

At the climax of the game, Chanyeol's team launched a fast counter-attack. Chanyeol ran past opponents with incredible speed, skillfully controlling the ball. He left defenders behind as he moved closer to the goal.

The crowd erupted in cheers, sounding like thunder. All eyes were on Chanyeol as he displayed his football skills. With a quick and accurate shot, he sent the ball flying towards the net. Time seemed to slow down as the ball defied gravity.

In a moment of pure brilliance, the ball hit the back of the net with a loud thud. The stadium erupted in wild celebration. The spectators jumped to their feet, filled with joy. Flags waved, scarves twirled, and chants of victory filled the air.

Chanyeol's teammates rushed to embrace him, sharing the joy of the crowd. They celebrated the glorious goal that secured their victory. At that moment, the whole team and their fans came together to celebrate their skill, teamwork, and dedication.

The final whistle blew, marking the end of an exhilarating match. Chanyeol's team emerged as winners, their spirits soaring. They celebrated their hard-earned victory, knowing that their determination had paid off. Chanyeol, a football icon, forever etched in the memories of the fans who witnessed his extraordinary goal and the team's collective triumph.

After the match, the team organised a grand celebration with a lively party. Exhausted from the intense physical effort, Chanyeol announced to his teammates, "I need to go home and rest." Understanding his contribution to the victory, his teammates bid him farewell, grateful for his efforts.

~

Finally, Chanyeol reached his room, his peaceful place. Without hesitation, he threw himself onto his comfortable bed, embracing its cosiness. Overcome by tiredness, he soon fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Several hours later, he slowly woke up to a disturbing scene. His family members were in his room, looking ashamed. Media cameras were flashing, confusing him. Investigators were present, their serious expressions adding to the gravity of the situation.

One of the investigators introduced himself formally, expressing concern. Chanyeol, still confused, asked why the investigator introduced himself and why the media were there. The investigator, Choi Minjae, sighed and explained that they received information about a young woman in his room, in a critical condition. He added that they suspect Chanyeol may have been involved in alleged harassment and drugging against her. Chanyeol tried to defend himself, but he was abruptly interrupted.

"I'm sorry, but given the circumstances, you need to be detained while we investigate further," Minjae concluded, regret and duty in his voice.

Chanyeol couldn't believe what was happening. He was caught in a web of accusations, facing an uncertain future. His life had changed dramatically in just a few moments.