𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒

Start from the beginning

Salvatore's eyebrows furrowed as he soaked in Valentina's words.

Did he see her as a bad guy?

Not necessarily.

Both Valentina and Salvatore knew who Lucille was.

And anything that came from Lucille was bound to be a mistake.

"Of course not! I want to find Gabriella, but it's not possible. She's somewhere out there, yet I've never seen or heard her voice. Yes she may be a baby, but I still don't expect you to accept her. It'll take some time and I'm willing to wait for you, Val." Salvatore said gently.

Valentina sighed in relief and rested her head on Salvatore's chest as he stroked her hair.

"I can't wait caro! We're in it together now. We're Sal and Val! It's us against the world!" Valentina exclaimed.

Salvatore chuckled and kissed Valentina's nose before snuggling into her chest.

Everything was going great.

........For now.

"Are you guys done now? Lorenzo is getting sleepy!" Angelo shouted angrily.

Valentina giggled and nodded before pulling Salvatore up.

Only two more days and Salvatore would finally propose to Valentina.

But all he needed was her parents blessings.

Angelo sighed as his son, Lorenzo fell asleep on the ground since Valentina and Salvatore took a little too long talking.

Two years back Angelo met Francesca, Valentina's best friend who became the mother of his child.

Lorenzo was coincidentally also a one night stand, much like Gabriella was, although Angelo and Francesca maintained a good relationship coparenting compared to Lucille and Salvatore.

"Pa! I'll jump off the cliff if you don't take me inside! I don't care about Zia and her boyfriend anymore!" Enzo said angrily.

Angelo sighed and lifted Enzo before wrapping him in a blanket and shutting the door on the couple entering.

"My son almost committed suicide because of you guys! AND HE'S ONLY TWO! Forget about ma and pa's blessings! You two are already all over each other so there's no point of marriage!" Angelo said as he shut the door.

Both Valentina and Salvatore chuckled at Angelo's comment.

He was their biggest supporter of their relationship, but also the biggest hater as well.

"Papa Angelo is something I'll never get over! He changed so much! I wonder if the same will happen to you." Valentina said softly.

"Let's test that. I'm tired of waiting for your parents Valentina! Let's elope and get a certificate! No one will ever know except my pa, Angelo, and Lucia! What do you think?" Salvatore asked gently.

Almost immediately, Valentina nodded.

At this point, she'd do anything to finally marry Salvatore.

The couple packed their bags immediately, heading to the most secret of marriage agencies to get their certificate.

While it was spontaneous, Salvatore and Valentina were ready for it all.

"I do." Valentina said smiling.

Salvatore smiled back and glanced at Alessandro who merely patted his head in respond.