Chapter 12 : One Night Stand & The 3 D's

no one's pov

jimin:- she just said wife right.?

jimin spoke up after a silence as his eyes were still fixed on her back. she walked towards a giant grey door when she glanced back to meet his eyes, a slight mischief glinted in her eyes. she entered and closed the door behind. he looked at others as they were looking at her too before but now paid attention to him.

namjoon:- i'm sure she is straight, maybe just wants a submissive husband.

jennie:- not husband but wife, you heard her, besides what's wrong in being a lesbian?

??:- nothing.

they heard a voice as a young men came up to them, bowing a bit as they did back excluding jennie. the boys looked at jennie and she was froze with a hard expression. they then looked at the person in front of them.

he was about to say something when someone yelled.

??:- Mr. D'Angelo

Jennie pov

a young asian girl reached us as she slipped her arm in his, smiling sweetly at him but he remained unfazed.

ha! still a player i see. the girl looked at us and smiled. a player with a player! great...

??:- Azura Kasumi.

she said extending her hand for a shake. considering I was in front, maybe for me to take it but. i just...don't like her. she gives clingy bitch vibes.

jennie:- we certainly didn't ask.

i said folding my hands in front of me, as the red wine swirled in the glass. considering my siblings, they most probably would be trying to control their laugh. i wanted to laugh too but my eyes just denied to shift from their arms joined together. unfortunately.

the girl looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here and grab my hair to bang it in a near wall but controlled herself. as if someone was watching. and certainly, there was one.

he looked between us and our eyes met. for a second, my breath got caught in my throat.

those eyes. those goddamn eyes. looking at me like there was no one else was in the room but us. ugh, i hate this feeling.

who would expect their one-night-stand in their mom's wedding? exactly! no one.

looking from the corner of my eyes, i could have sworn his lips curved into a smile.

azura:- oh my! what a mouth you have got on you, a mannered lady wouldn't talk like that.

jennie:- you contradict yourself ms. kasumi. even a mannered lady can turn mannerless when forced to deal with trash...

jennie:- after all, trash shouldn't be dealt with high class people but one of its own. low.

i said as i shifted my eyes from my wine glass to staring in that of kasumi girl with a cold glare. people need to start having taste. after all, even a pretty flower will rot when grown in mislands.

jennie:- besides..its my mouth. it works on how i wish it to. too bad you wouldn't experience it yourself. plastic is not really my thing. its poisonous.

i said as i finally hear a bit louder laugh from my back. no doubt its taehyung.

the girl's face turned red as she bored her eyes in my head and pressed her lips giving a tight smile. she turned to him and whispered some shit before turning on her heels and stomping away. right in your face bitch!

tbh, if i was her. i would be embarrassed to death. i hear someone clear their throat, i tilted my head and saw it was jin oppa.

jin:- you were saying something.?