Chapter 5 : Hwang Y/n & This 'Unknown' Person

no one's pov

y/n:- i'm sorry everyone.

she said as she bowed slightly to both the elders in the room who bowed back and took the last empty seat between jungkook and lisa

she said as she bowed slightly to both the elders in the room who bowed back and took the last empty seat between jungkook and lisa. the siblings sat that way to be the closest to y/n. their role model.

y/n:- i hope i didn't make you all wait for me.

she said with her usual cold low voice but they knew she was sincere. the siblings were also prepared to be neutral and not be hypered as to her unusual voice type.

ms. choi:- of course not, we had just given the order.

don't worry too much.

she said with a warm smile. her nature has always been like this even in the toughest times which made mr. kim fall for her in the first place. y/n just nodded as she could sense the siblings stare on her from time to time but shrugged thinking its natural and she already has gotten used to it.

ms. choi:- i think you should introduce yourselves kids.

she said turning glances to each kid referring to the silence which had evaded the atmosphere. of course y/n new about them from the beginning, them being adopted to their smallest little details. she couldn't tell them that she already knew obviously though. she didn't like evading some random person's privacy but now she had to check if its safe for her dad.

jisso:- i am the oldest along with jin here, we both are 24.
jin gave a smile looking towards y/n.

yoongi:- me and jennie are 23.

he said in a rather softer tone than usual, which shocked everyone except for y/n. she was neutral as always. mr. kim knew his personality so he was also kinda socked. all were looking at him as if they had just heard the confirmation of earth being flat.

yoongi:- what?

he said being annoyed by the spotlight on him. they just shrugged and went on introducing everyone again.

namjoon:- me and hoseok are almost same age differed by a few months, 22.

he said giving a dimple smile while hoseok gave his upside-down-heart smile. y/n wanted to pinch both of their cheeks so bad but she had some pride to attain.

rose:- me jimin and taehyung are also just differed by a month or two. we 3 are 21 and lastly jungkook and lisa are 19.

she said wanting to end this intro as soon as possible so they can have some real conversation before food comes. y/n remembered the 3 boys who she helped a few days back. on focusing she could still see the marks but they were rather not covered which made her frown a little but she didn't show it.

after rose ended, y/n just nodded in understanding as she started.

y/n:- Its Hwang Y/n, and i am 26 years old.

she said silently glancing at jin and jisoo to know how they felt on having another elder person except for their parents. to her surprise they didn't show any bad kind of reaction. it was like they were happy for once to find someone elder than them to take some certain responsibilities.

either they were genuine about this or they were to much cautious to put on a fake face which people often do to save themselves. y/n went with the first one.

jungkook:- are you really the ceo of hwang gamings and ent?

he asked looking directly into her eyes as the boy's blunt question made the siblings' eyes go wide and mr. kim and ms.choi chuckled lightly.

jin:- yah! how can you be so blunt?

the boy just shrugged his shoulders but looked at y/n along with everyone else hearing her chuckled deeply a little as she looked at him in the eyes.

y/n:- yes, i am. why do you ask?

jungkook:- if you are then you are sitting beside your biggest fanboy alive.

he said with a grin which reached his ears as everyone else' chuckles filled the room. y/n smiled a bit looking at him with adoration.

soon the chuckles died down as the waiters came bringing the ordered food on the trollies, going around the table serving them. they served the food and went back but something caught y/n's eyes. the last waitress sliding down a note under jk's plate. the boy didn't seem to notice it before but y/n quietly took the note while handing him the plate back after serving him the food.

she opened it but soon regretted it thinking another person will have to be tortured by her tonight when she was planning to sleep peacefully today. it read "if you want someone to fuck then call me on this number- 987654321". y/n should have been able to catch up on this earlier, how could she miss those disgusting eyes on her brother. she had to calm down and carry on like nothing happened otherwise they might catch on her.

mr. kim:- y/n, is the food not to your liking?

he said looking at the said girl who hadn't touched food ever since it came. everyone else glanced at y/n. how could she not like the food? the food was her own recipe served in her own damned hotel. it was the note which was still goin in her mind which turned the taste bitter of every bite she took.

y/n:- i'm not that hungry. i already had lunch with the person in the last meeting.

mr. kim nodded and went back to his food.

y/n's phone rung taking everyone's attention. she looked at the caller ID which displayed unknown.

she frowned and excused herself from the room, coming outside to talk to this 'unknown' person.