Shopping (Namjin)

NamJin

'Yah, Jin-' Namjoon motioned at his hyung to come over to where he was standing. 'Come take a picture with me~' He said as Jin lazily walked towards him.

"Mm, why do you want a picture with me anyway, I just woke up, I'm probably a mess." He grumbled but stood next to Namjoon for the picture anyway.

"Nah, you look fine, you are the visual of the group after all." He said whilst posing to take five or so pictures. He lowered his phone and both of them relaxed from the faces they had been pulling. Jin watched over Namjoon's shoulder whilst he swiped through the pictures he had just taken.

"Ah, get rid of them, I look awful—!" Jin complained whilst trying to grab his dongsaeng's phone.

"Nope~" Namjoon laughed as he ran around the house avoiding Jin's desperate attempts to retrieve the phone. Jin stopped his futile efforts and smirked.

"I see how it is. Two can play at this game.." And with that, he disappeared from Namjoon's sight, leaving him to stare after Jin in confusion. As far as he knew, at least, Jin didn't have any incriminating pictures of him in his possession. As he stood stock-still pondering over what his hyung was playing at, he saw Jin appear from the corner of his eyes. Just as he was about to pipe-up and state that there was no way he could have anything to use against him, Jin whipped out apiece of paper from his jacket pocked.

"H-hyung, where did you get that?" He gulped, suddenly nervous.

"What? You thought I didn't know about this secret of yours? Namjoonie, you can't hide anything from me, you're the worst liar I know." He chuckled with a hint of malice in his voice.

"I don't think this is fair payback,"

"On the contrary, I think this is perfect payback. An eye for an eye, as they say. Only in this case, a picture for a picture. One perhaps being slightly worse than the other." Jin hummed. Namjoon eyed him warily, his eyes flicking between the paper and Jin's confident expression. There was no way out of this, Jin had won.

"Hyung, I don't think you understand the importance of that paper, I think it would be best for evryone here if you—" Namjoon began his last effort of reasoning with him, only to be interrupted by, of course, two of the nosiest individuals of the group.

"Ooooh, what's that Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Say, whatever it is must be important, I can't say I've ever seen our leader look so nervous before." Jimin added. Namjoon sighed and slumped to the floor in defeat. At this point, even if he did manage to safely retrieve the paper, the 95-line would surely keep bugging everyone about it until they found out what it was.

"Oh, this? Nothing special it's just a l—"

"Kim Seokjin don't you dare." Namjoon growled. Everyone was quiet for a moment, Jin and Namjoon not breaking eye contact for a second, staring each other down. Jimin and Teahyung watched, looking back and forth between the two in an effort to understand the current situation.

"Sorry kids, looks like the show's over." Jin said as he shooed them away. Whatever mental battle the pair had just had just fought, they seemed to have come to some kind of agreement. Jimin and Taehyung grumbled in protest, but eventually complied with the eldest's wishes and left. "So, what are we going to do with this?" Jin waved the paper.

"We are going to do nothing. You are going to give it back to me and I'm going to put it somewhere safe." Namjoon said as he moved closer to Jin and held his hand out.

"I think you'd have to do something good in order to deserve that, though.." He took a step back and put the paper back into his jacket pocket.

"Look, I'll delete the pictures if you really care that much-"

"Mm, I don't know, I don't particularly care about the pictures anymore.." Jin sighed.

"What then?"

"Well, isn't it obvious?"

"No, not really, I-" Jin cut him off.

"You have to take me shopping of course~!" Jin laughed and handed him back the paper. "I'm sorry I took it too far, didn't I?" Jin frowned but Namjoon just chuckled and pulled him in for a hug.

"Hyung, you should be like this more often, it's fun." He mumbled into Jin's shoulder.

"What? Are you saying I'm not normally fun? Ah, whatever, just take me shopping." Jin smiled broadly and grabbed their bags.

"Wait, now? Aren't we meant to be taking care of the others?" Namjoon queried. Jin stopped midway through grabbing his car keys and thought for a moment.

"Yoongi's here, they'll be fine." They both knew that Yoongi wouldn't be very happy about this when they got back, but they decided that was a problem for later, after they'd been shopping.