Bulma smiled at Vegeta jr responding while building something.

"Okay baby y'all be safe and you come give me a kiss and make me 8 years younger! after all I did waist 10 years in that damn room getting our sweet little boy ready for you to wipe in shape."

Vegeta understood and placed his hand on bulma, making her younger and telling her,

"Now you don't have to worry about aging anymore because now you have infinite youth fitting for a Queen of a god of destruction." Said vegeta

He then kissed her on her forehead. Walking away heading towards the exit. Vegeta and vegeta jr makes it to the time room.

They get right to the point. Vegeta starts with KI CONTROL.

"Ok son I learned this from some friends of mine this will help you learn everything else quicker." Said vegeta while raising his Ki.

Vegeta jr ask
"Father? can I show you something."

"Sure son what is it that you could possibly show me and I have not already seen it." Said vegeta in a sarcastic tone!

Vegeta jr starts to charge up his energy. The room becomes more and more chaotic with thunder striking the ground and vegeta having to block incoming waves of lightning and energy.

"Now what is this (he yells) SON YOUR GOING TO EXPLODE."
But vegeta jr is not stopping bringing his energy to unfathomable levels.

With his eyes Turing a light blue and his hair standing, in a golden yellow glow and his body becoming slightly bulkier.

He's finally done. Looking at the king with killing attentions.

"So now explain this! I suddenly was able to reach this power by becoming angry with you not being there to help mother train me." Said veget jr

Vegeta gets angry
"Boy you don't understand! Nevertheless you reaching the legendary super saiyan stage is not a great thing! I had to go and become stronger you think that power level of 145.6 million is anything compared to mines I know you feel hurt or whatever but we are saiyans! and we only feel destruction so put that anger into fighting me NOW BOY." Yelled the king

Vegeta jr attacked vegeta with hate filled punches. They both clashed flipping back vegeta speeds at vegeta jr with multiple hits connecting. Knocking him down to the ground.

Vegeta jr body hits the ground! He thinks to himself, "damn! His attacks are way stronger than his clones! I have to use his techniques against him." Said vegeta jr whilst picking himself up.

The king then comes hurdling down with his feet aimed at his son's head!

But vegeta jr was able to get out the way quick enough causing vegeta to put a whole in the ground.

"My Father is trying to kill me! Just great. leave your newborn then come back to kill him that's the saiyan way huh."

Vegeta jr said thinking to himself before appearing behind the king shooting a huge purple ki blast.

The blast barely tickles vegeta causing him to quickly turn around grabbing vegeta jr by the neck.

"Oh son... see told you; you will have to accept my teachings before you can harm me now let me continue to harden your body." Said Vegeta before swinging vegeta jr's body in circles!