CHIKA: "Hey, the staff gave me this basket earlier. What's it for?"

MAKI: "Looks like petals for the flower shower."

RIN: "Flower shower? So we throw them while the bride is walking?"

MAKI: "That's right. At the end of the ceremony, when the couple is leaving, we throw petals to congratulate them."

AYUMU: "Wow, that's so cool!"

RIN: "I hope I can do it right..."

MAKI: "It's not like there's a specific way you have to do it. You'll be fine."

AKI: "It's just throwing petals into the air, it shouldn't be hard."

MAKI: "Just put all your well wishes into it and throw the petals gently in the direction of the bride and groom.
If you toss them from up high, I bet they'll look beautiful falling down."

RIN: "Got it? I'll try that

RIN: "Got it? I'll try that. Thanks, Maki!"

MAKI: "You're welcome. It's a good thing I paid attention all those times I was invited to my papa's friends' weddings!"

 It's a good thing I paid attention all those times I was invited to my papa's friends' weddings!"

MIA: "I feel much more confident with you around, Maki."

YOU: "Hey, Maki... Don't some weddings have rice showers?"

MAKI: "Yeah. I've heard the flower shower is based on the rice shower, actually.
The idea of the rice shower is to wish the couple a rich life, where they'll never have to worry about having enough to eat.
With the flower shower, the color and aroma of the petals purify the area, protecting the couple from negative feelings and spirits and wishing them happiness."