TWELVE. destroy, build, destroy

Start from the beginning

"We didn't have anything to do with that." He confessed, "But I am sorry about what happened at the mall. We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate."

"I'd be careful about this. Mr. L, letting the Cobra Kai's into Miyagi-Do. It's like letting the wildlings behind the Wall." Demetri spoke.

"Didn't the wildlings help Jon Snow win the Battle of the Bastards?" Mr. LaRusso asked, "We're happy to have you. Nice to meet you."

Mr. LaRusso had let Chris and the others pile in a help clean up what they could of the dojo.

After a while, Robby and Rory sat on the group as she replanted some of the smaller bonsai trees.

"I can't believe Mr. LaRusso let them in here."

Rory turned and saw the group of ex Cobra Kai members sitting inside, leaning a lesson she could only assume.

"They want to be here." She spoke softly, "He's wasn't going to turn his back on them. They want to change."

"They won't. Can't change the way you feel."

"I feel like that may deeper meaning."

Their conversation was cut short when they heard Sam calling out Demetri's name.

They turned to see the boy laying on the group with Chris towering over him.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" Mr. LaRusso called out, making his way outside, "We're on the same team now."

"Once a Cobra Kai, always a Cobra Kai." Robby said.

"That's not true." Mr. LaRusso said, "I know it's not true 'cause... I used to be a Cobra Kai."

He sighed and made everyone shuffle back inside to tell his story.

"Strength... and when I joined, I was... Well, I was... I was weak." Mr. LaRusso explained, "It was 1985. I had just won my first All Valley and Mr. Miyagi didn't want me to compete anymore. He never really liked the idea of fighting for trophies in the first place. So, he and I, we... got into this big argument and... what did I do? I joined Cobra Kai."

His story remind Rory of one that her father had told her a long time ago.

Back in Seaford, Jack had grown so angry with everyone. Rudy, Kim, Jerry, Milton, even Layla. He was so upset that none of them, none of his believed him when one of their old friends, Carson Hunter, had come back home and wanted to replace Jack. Ultimately, Carson had restored to cheating, Jack's friends didn't believe him, and he left the dojo to fight with their rivals, The Black Dragons.

Obviously, Jack came back to train with Rudy, but the stories pretty much aligned.

"It turned me into a angry, violent kid." Mr. LaRusso continued, "It changed me."

"You never told me about any of this." Sam spoke.

"It's not something I'm proud of, Sam. But my point is anyone can be seduced by Cobra Kai, even me. And I'll admit, Cobra Kai makes you feel stronger, tougher, but it will also get you in trouble. And that's what happened to me. I'm just lucky Mr. Miyagi was willing to take me back." He paused, "So, remember, it doesn't matter who anyone was before they stepped into this dojo. All that matters is that right now, today, we are all Miyagi-Do."

And with that, Mr. LaRusso continued on with the others to clean up the dojo.

Chris and Demetri were able to lift up the stone and over the next couple of days, the dojo was finally back in one peace... the medal of honor still missing, but together nonetheless.

Rory and her family sat around the island, telling stories about miscellaneous things, but Rory wasn't really feeling it. She hadn't been feeling it these past couple of days to be honest.

Her head was killing her and the over the counter shit didn't seem to help much.

Jack and Layla had caught on to Rory's head suddenly dipped down, like she would be passing out at any second.

It wasn't normal whatsoever.

"Aurora?" Layla called, "Are you okay?"

Rory looked up from her dinner plate with a small smile and nodded.

Layla returned the small smile, reaching her hand out to touch Rory's.

"Are you tried?"

"Not really." She answered, "I think I just have a headache."

"Why don't you just call it night?"

Rory furrowed her brows at her mother before turning towards her father. His expression was enough for Rory to stand to her feet and make her way towards her bedroom.

She did stumble as she made her way up the steps which was also odd, but it was a one time occurrence... they hoped.

 they hoped

— lucy has something to say !!

robby looks like a squirrel

also i had to go back and look at my kickin it fic to figure who the hell carson was 🧍

a man literally dies in this episode... can we talk about that?

(i'm once again doing research because i'm not a doctor)

bye :))))