According to Wankang's idea, it wants to open branches in Fucheng and the suburbs of Beijing. Use Wanjia to invest and send people, and then use Wanjia's financial resources and contacts to publicize, and attract those wealthy businessmen and celebrities here.

    The funds obtained are 30% to 70% of the account, 70% to Wanjia and 30% to Baiyu Villa.

    With this method, Xie Huaiyu doesn't need to work hard, just come up with a name and an idea.

    It is also very suitable for those nobles who don't have much money in their hands and are too lazy to bother with management.

    But Xie Huaiyu has the Tang family in his hands, so he can still afford the funds to build a few gardens.

    What's more, Bai Shu is not the kind of person who can't manage it. With his ability, why does he need people from Wanjia to help.

    What's more, the reason why the business of Baiyu Mountain Villa is so booming now is because many distinguished guests from around the Fucheng come here for a visit.

    If there was an identical Zhuangzi near Fucheng, who would look far away and come here to live.

    Therefore, without waiting for Xie Huaiyu to open his mouth, Bai Shu immediately objected as soon as he heard it.

    Of course, he couldn't let Wanjia build a Zhuangzi to ruin his business.

    Xie Huaiyu also hooked his lips and said with a smile: "Wan Dang's suggestion is not sincere enough, and Xie also thinks it is inappropriate."

    Hearing Xie Huaiyu's refusal, Wankang frowned.

    For such a profitable business as Baiyu Villa, he is bound to win it. Xie Huaiyu disagreed, so he could only continue to make concessions and grind him down a bit more.

    Unexpectedly, before he opened his mouth, Xie Huaiyu took the lead and said: "Master Wan, I have an idea here. But on the basis of not affecting my Baiyu Villa, it also protects the interests of my two families." It turned out to be Xie

    Huaiyu I want Wanjia to set up Zhuangzi in the distant oceans such as Nanyang and Dongyang. This villa is still named Baiyu Mountain Villa, which is mostly consistent with the Zhuangzi in Daxuan.

    The construction of the villa and the arrangement in the villa are all handled by Baiyu Villa. Wanjia will be responsible for the required funds, opening up the gates, and subsequent manpower.

    The proceeds are divided 50-50, with Baiyu Villa and Wanjia each getting half.

    As soon as Xie Huaiyu's words came out, Wan Kang was taken aback.

    Originally, his thoughts were only in the territory of Daxuan, and he didn't want to expand to the overseas place, but according to Xie Huaiyu's intention, he went directly to the overseas market.

    "Forgive me. Rare things are more valuable. If there are many Zhuangzi, you may not be able to make money." Bai Shu also added: "Besides, it is difficult to build an identical one even if it is built according to the Baiyu Villa. Mo Huahu is not an anti-dog."

    Although Bai Shu had taught those craftsmen the techniques of waterproofing and water launching when he built Zhuangzi, he also made it clear to them that he was not allowed to build other Zhuangzi.

    Therefore, even if someone wants to imitate, they can only get the shape. The internal facilities of Baiyu Villa cannot be imitated.

    After thinking about it for a while, Wankang finally agreed.