This ring is something I cherish, and it is priceless to me." Bai Shu said with a cold expression.

    Did the guard slaughter him as a fat sheep? For the ring in his hand, Xie Huaiyu spent thousands on a pair of gemstones, and polished it into a ring, even a single one cost more than five hundred taels. The guard actually asked him to use it to pay for the difference of two hundred taels.

    What's more, this is a token given to him by Xie Huaiyu, no matter how much money is given to him, he will not sell it.

    The guard sneered when he heard this, and said impatiently: "Since you have no money, get out of here quickly and don't stand in the way here."

    Then he drove Bai Shu down. When he was far away, he murmured: "What kind of poor man dares to run to the capital, and even a hundred taels of silver still wants to enter the city. If the people who make great announcements come to the capital, there will be no chaos in the capital?" Bai

    Shu After walking to the city wall, I found a place where no one was around and squatted under the corner, watching the teams passing through the customs without being impatient.

    And those who arrived earlier also started small businesses, selling dry food to latecomers to earn money, forming a small market.

    They stayed outside the city, and on the first and fifteenth day of the lunar new year, the housekeepers and wives of the big families would come out from the city, and they would choose some rough servants or maidservants among them. If you can enter those people's homes, you will not have to worry about food and clothing, which is considered a great blessing for these people.

    Bai Shu stayed away from the crowd, taking advantage of the darkness to find an empty corner.

    It was already some distance from the pier, and it was not easy for people in the distance to notice his movement.

    Bai Shu tightened her stomach and lifted her breath, kicked her feet, and quickly climbed up the city wall with light steps.

    Although the city wall was high, it was not smooth, and the gaps between the bricks became the places where Bai Shu would stay.

    But in a short while, Bai Shu climbed up to the top of the city wall without making a sound, and just as he was about to go up, he saw a guard not far away.

    Bai Shu hurriedly lowered his head, moved another two zhangs, and turned over quietly when he got to a place where the guard couldn't see.

    When he got to the top of the city wall and looked inside, he could finally see the whole capital city.

    In the capital city at night, before the curfew time, the streets in the city are also brightly lit, dotted with stars, majestic and majestic.

    Tomorrow is the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival. From tonight onwards, a night market for worshiping the moon will be launched in the capital. At this time, the streets are full of people, and many young ladies and sons of rich families also take their servants out to play.

    When he was approaching the busiest place in the city, Bai Zhu jumped off the roof, straightened his clothes, and walked forward. He had to find a place to eat first, and then find a room to stay. where.

    The place where Baishu went was the most famous flower street in the capital, Liu Lane.

    Although it was getting late at this time, there were not a lot of people here, and it became more and more lively.