With a jolt, he regained his energy, thinking that it was Xie Huaiyu who had come.

    But he saw Xiaoshu push the door in, holding a tray in his hand, which contained some high-quality tonics, came to him and said, "Brother Lin, long time no see." Seeing that it

    was Xiaoshu, Lin Shu said untiringly He tried his best and didn't bother to pretend, he just said lazily: "What are you doing here? Are you sending me back? You guys are good at this show, Mr. Xie doesn't want to see me, but you still want to recruit me here Come from the backyard to reward Luluo."

    Hearing Lin Shuyu's words, Xiaoshu sneered and said, "You are pregnant now, so you are on the boat. If you don't cooperate with us, we can take you away." Give it to Mrs. Xie's family, state the identity of this child, and see if you will still be alive by then?

    "

    When Lin Shuyu heard this, her face showed two points of dissatisfaction, and she felt that her life experience was really pitiful. She was born with golden branches and jade leaves, but now she has fallen into such a field.

    Xiaoshu saw it and said: "Don't feel wronged, even though you were sent by Mrs. Xie, you can't help yourself, but if you stay in the front yard and do things honestly, the young master has a kind heart and will not embarrass you But you broke into the back kitchen without permission. Because of this incident, the three women, two maids and a servant in the kitchen were all sold out. Ju is an old man who has worked in Xie's family for many years. Who are they going to reason with? "

    Lin Shuyu said with a pale face: "I...I'm really unwilling...Why, with my beauty and talent, Mr. Xie didn't even look at me, but he just fell in love with a country boy!" Xiaoshu

    said Before sending out, he just put the tray on the table and said: "You take this back. From now on, every five days, you come here by yourself, and then go back when the time is right." After saying that,

    Xiaoshu pushed the door and left. Before that, he stopped again, turned his head and said to Lin Shu, "Although I don't know why the young master fell in love with little brother Bai, but there is one thing, little brother Bai is ten thousand times stronger than you. He treats the young master with sincerity and sincerity. Respectful. If I were the young master, compared to you and little brother Bai, I would choose him instead of you." In the

    seventh

    month of the lunar calendar, a happy event was held in Baitang Village.

    The elder brother of the third family of Bai was married to a big businessman surnamed Huang in Fucheng.

    Since she was taking a concubine, she naturally didn't have any marriage certificate. She just went to Baibaoshan's house and signed a document, stating that Baihe became a concubine in Mr. Huang's family from a certain day on a certain date, and from then on, unless she lived or died, she would be with her. The Bai family has nothing to do with it.

    I don't know if the old man really likes Bai He very much. Although he only takes concubines, he does not lose face for the three elders of Bai.

    In addition to the clothes and jewelry he gave Bai He before, on the day of the wedding, Master Huang called a band and played it all the way in front of the whole Baitang Village.

    They also sent two servants, carrying a plate covered with a red cloth, and put a hundred taels of silver in it.

    Bai Laosan's face is very beautiful, and Bai Zou's is even more proud. They stood at the gate of the yard wearing the new clothes prepared by Mr. Huang.