, Don’t you think I don’t know?” Brother Liu said while holding the sole of the shoe: “We’ve known each other for years, but I still don’t know you? You must be angry at me because I helped Zhao Er persuade you to go back. Let's go."

    Brother Liu suddenly mentioned this, and Brother Chen froze for a moment, not knowing what to say.

    Seeing this, Brother Liu said: "You can't blame me for this matter. You don't even think about it. At that time, I didn't know that you could still support yourself and Li'er well. I'm not worried about you, I'm afraid of you No money, no land, no house, I can't live alone outside. If I knew that you had a good life, could I still persuade you to go back and join that killer star?"

    Brother Liu's words moved Chen Dongqing's heart. I feel that I can't live without Zhao Er, and I don't know that I can still make this money now. Brother Liu would think so, and he really couldn't blame him.

    Chen Dongqing is kind-hearted. Thinking of this, she calmed down and said to Brother Liu: "Before, I was thinking about it. I thought you and I were on good terms. Instead of helping me talk, I helped Zhao Er to persuade me. Thinking about it now, you should have no malicious

    intentions." "That's right!" Brother Liu stopped what he was doing, pushed Chen Dongqing's shoulder and said, "If I don't come to you, will you just ignore me? Is it? Our friendship for so many years, is it broken like this? "

    "It's good to talk about it now, we are still good, helping each other, and there will be no barriers in the future." Chen Dongqing smiled slightly, feeling a lot more relieved. He doesn't have many friends in Baitang Village, so it's good to be able to reconcile with his old friends.

    So he got up again and made a bowl of sugar water for Brother Liu, saying that he would make amends for him, the two laughed and quarreled for a while, and then they made up again.

    After Brother Liu reconciled with Chen Dongqing for a few days, he brought up the matter of helping him again.

    There was a gap between him and the other two women who were cooking, and they didn't even say a few words on weekdays. When they encountered something, the two of them unanimously pushed him aside.

    Because of what Bai Zhu said last time, he didn't dare to go to him again to argue, so his life was not happy.

    When Brother Liu mentioned it last time, the medicinal herb business was still in the hands of Baishu. Chen Dongqing said that he would find time to ask questions, but he was too busy all the time, and when he encountered the matter of reconciliation, he forgot about it.

    Now Brother Liu brought up the old story again, and the herb business has also come into Chen Dongqing's hands. He thought for a while that he could earn two hundred coins every other day, so he joined brother Liu. Pick more medicine, even if you give brother Liu more, you can earn more, so he agreed.

    Because Brother Liu had a good relationship with him, Chen Dongqing negotiated with him, and gave him thirty cash a day, and sixty cash in two days, which was not a small amount of income.

    It's just that Brother Liu is still working for Bai Zhu, so he needs to make an agreement with Bai Zhu first, and then he can only come if he finds someone to replace him.

    Brother Liu now only gets three Wen a day, including a meal. It suddenly rose to 30 Wen, and I was so happy that I almost fainted.

    He found Bai Zhu that day and said that he was going to resign, but he didn't say what he was going to do.