The blonde winks seeing the greenett decked out in his merchandise from head to tie.

" I see that, look fucking amazing doing it too."

Izuku gives him a soft smile with a blush but then there's the sound of groaning.

" Ugh the feeling of being single is sooo real right now.", Denki whines.

" Seriously, every damn time their around.", Sero agrees checking his reflection in the mirror.

Kirishima chuckles.

" Well I mean we did help them get together so we really can't complain too much, I've told you guys that before."

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" Come on out here with me for a few minutes Deku so I can talk to you uninterrupted by these shit extras.", the blonde says leading the greenett out the door.

" You mean make out with him in the hallway!",Sero yells making Izuku laugh as Katsuki turns around in the door way

" Exactly.", he smirks shutting the door behind him.

As soon as the two are out the door true to his word Katsuki grabs Izuku by the waste and backs him up to the wall in the deserted hallway making the greenett laugh as he wraps his arms around the blonde's shoulders.

" Wow you weren't kidding huh rock star?"

Katsuki smirks leaning down to kiss what he thinks is an absolutely perfect shaped mouth.

" Fuck no I wasn't kidding.", he says before he captures his boyfriend in an intense kiss.

That kiss grows more heated when one of Katsuki's knees slides between the green eyed waiters thighs, a large hand on his hip and the other planted palm side down on the wall right next to Izuku's head.

The blonde feels his boyfriend immediately respond when his arms tighten around him and there's a slight breathy moan into the kiss. He smirks into it whispering against it.

" Be careful Deku before I decide that bending you over in that janitors closet around the corner is better then getting out there and playing rock star."

Izuku laughs against his mouth as pretty emerald eyes look up into smoldering crimson.

" Well, I mean.. isn't it better?", he grins nipping at the blonde's lower lip and the black lip ring he has in tonight, making an already hot musician even hotter.

Katsuki raises a brow pulling back slightly.

" Hell yeah it's better. Damn I love that I finally met my match.", he smirks.

Izuku smiles up at him standing on tip toes giving a gentle kiss.

" Well you definitely have and as much as I'd love to keep you here you have to play rock star but afterwards you're all mine"

The blonde smiles giving him one more quick kiss.

" I'm all yours even on that stage Deku. I'll see you out there. Better go get your seat baby."

The greenett smiles wide with a nod.

" Can't wait to see you out there!"

Katsuki gives him wink as he watches his boyfriend turn to rush off to find his seat. There's a sense of pride in his chest that Izuku will be watching, a new found feeling of excitement to perform for green eyes on him.

After Izuku finds his way through the crowd to his seat in the front he waits anxiously for the show to start. He smiles to himself while butterflies dance in the confines of his stomach. He still can't believe sometimes that the hot blonde getting ready to take the stage is in a relationship with him but when music suddenly surges throughout the speakers filling the large arena with thundering drums and the curtains open while stage lights boom to life and he sees that hot blonde behind the drums who's crimson eyes immediately find their sending a grin and a wink he knows it's very real.