"Can you go check on Harper for me, please? She said that she was gonna bring Onyx down."

"Yeah, I'll go check on her. I'll be right back."

Aliyah walks through the campground to Harper and Yoongi's tent. She taps it to mimic knocking.

"Yeah?" Harper calls. "Come in."

Aliyah unzips it and peeks inside. "Yoongi wanted me to come check on you."

"I'm coming. I'm just... having pains." Harper rubs the lower part of her belly.

"Like cramping? I have some Midol in my bag if you need it."

Harper winces. "No, I don't need Midol. I'll be okay. I just need a minute."

Onyx frowns as he looks at her.

"You hurt?" He asks.

"No, Mommy's okay, baby."

"Why you sad? Your belly hurt?"

"Yeah. Just a little."

Onyx reaches to rub her stomach and immediately withdraws his hand. He looks at her stomach then up at her. He blinks at her in blank confusion.

Harper sighs quietly as she looks at Aliyah. "Evangeline hasn't talked to you about anything?"

Aliyah's lips turn down as she shakes her head slowly. "She also fell asleep as soon as we got into our tent, though, so."

Harper looks at Onyx. "There's a baby in there." She tells him quietly.

Onyx and Aliyah both gasp as their eyes widen.

"You eat him?"
"You're pregnant?"

"What?" Harper tilts her head at her son as she laughs. "No, I didn't eat them. Silly."

"How it's in there?" He lifts her shirt up to look.

"Uhm...." Harper squints and looks at Aliyah, who's still in visible shock.

Maybe I should've waited for Yoongi to help explain.

"Let's go see Daddy. He can tell you."

"Okay." Onyx stands up and runs out of the tent.

"Go with him, please."

"Yep." Aliyah says as she jogs after him. "Onyx, wait for me. Be careful so you don't fall!" She calls.

"Daddy!" He yells as he runs. "Mommy eat the baby! Daddy!"

"When the hell did he get so fast?" Aliyah mumbles as she jogs.

"Daddy!"

Yoongi hears his son and whips his head in the direction of his voice. "Onyx?" He calls as he drops the fishing rod.

"Daddy!"

"Onyx?!" Yoongi starts running in the direction that he hears him. He sees him running toward him and holds his arms out. Onyx jumps into his arms.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, heart beating a million miles a minute. "Are you hurt?"

"Mommy eat the baby!" He yells.

"...what?" Yoongi says, out of breath.

"Mommy eat the baby. It's a baby in there!"