Chapter 99

Wendy opens the door to Tweek's room. Craig hadn't locked it.

"Craig? Its Wendy. Are you awake?" She makes her way into the bedroom. Craig is on the bed, sound asleep.

She walks up to him and nudges him. "Craig. Your fiance is looking for you... Wake up..."

"Ugh... What..?"

"Tweek wants to talk to you."

"Is he here..?"

"No, he just wants to call you."

"What's so important?"

"Not sure. Call him and find out."

"Okay..."

Craig calls Tweek, who picks up almost immediately.

"Craig!"

"Hey, Tweek... What's up? Everything okay?"

"Did you see a news article?"

"Yeah. I did."

"Sorry I couldn't get back to you after you called, I was busy."

"Yeah."

"I need you to know I didn't initiate that. It was her, she said she had to, I swear, I pushed her away right after she did it, I don't know how-"

"Tweek, calm down. I'm not accusing you of anything."

"You're not?"

"No. I know you wouldn't do that. I was more worried about the fact that someone took a picture. You're probably being tailed. Are you checking your surroundings?"

"God... I can't believe THAT'S what you're worried about..."

"Are you?"

"I am. I made sure no one followed me back."

"Good."

"Are you sure you're not mad?"

"I'm sure."

"Thank god... I love you, Craig..."

"I love you too. Oh, also, we found Stripe. He was in the food you made for him."

"What? How'd he get up there?"

"When we connected him to the console he got powers or something. I don't really know. Wendy could explain it better."

"But he's safe?"

"Yeah. He is. He might get sick for a day or two because of how much he ate."

"I'm glad everything okay..."

"Same. All of that aside, how was your day? Is the mission going well?"

"It was a good day. I got info for someone who is a subject for the facility. She says she's willing to help me with info."

"Oh, that's good. As long as you aren't offering her your body."

"Craig!"

"Joking."

"Jesus... You're the worst."

"Love you too."

Tweek laughs. "I was so worried. How is it that every time I talk to you all my worries disappear?"

"Magic."

"Haha. Sure. Are you still tired?"

"I took some sleeping medicine, so yeah."

"Alright. Then get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow night when I get back."

"Okay. Goodnight, Tweek. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

Tweek hangs up and sighs.

"So?" Stan asks.

"All good. He wasn't worried about it."

"Oh, nice. Should we get dinner then?"

"Sure."

-

Davina: There's a secret entrance through the janitor's closet on the first floor. It takes you down to the security room for the facility. I'll send a map tomorrow after work.