Chapter 56

While Tweek showers Craig sets out lunch. He puts everything in a line on the counter, then he pours two cups of water and puts them on the table.

Tweek walks out wearing his underwear and one of Craig's shirts.

"Uhm... I didn't bring clean clothes so I thought I would borrow yours. But your pants were too big and I couldn't find a belt."

Craig leans on the counter and puts his head down "Oh my god..."

Tweek gets worried, "Sorry... did you not want me wearing your clothes?"

"No, it's fine..."

"What's the matter?"

Tweek steps closer to Craig and gets a sudden rush of lust and desire throughout his entire body. "Ah-! Craig stop-"

Craig looks up to see Tweek engulfed in purple. "Tweek? Are you okay?"

"S-stop! Stop amplifying it!"

"I-I'm not! I'm not doing anything!"

Tweek falls to his knees and Craig runs to him.

Tweeks emotion changes, now he's feeling worry. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing! Are you okay?"

Tweek sits up and nods. "It's so weird... it's like my emotions have a mind of their own... like they aren't mine... I suddenly got really hot and bothered, then I got a rush of anxiety... for no reason."

Craig scowls. "That's what I was feeling..."

"Is it possible that your emotions project onto me now that we both have split emotional regulators?"

"Well, earlier when I was feeling relaxed, your colors didn't change..."

"Maybe it's just the strong ones... I feel fine right now..."

"Damn..."

"We should tell the medics about it and they can run tests on us."

"Yeah... I guess for now you probably want to keep your distance..."

"Nope. I won't do that. It doesn't bother me too much, plus, I get an insight on your emotions now. Did you really get that excited from seeing me in your shirt? Or was it the fact I'm not wearing pants?"

Craig blushes, "Shut up... I'll get you a belt."

Tweek giggles as Craig goes to his closet. "You're funny."

"And you're naked. Go put pants on, then we can eat."